Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hey people, who have been PMing me, sorry for not getting to the PMs in time. I havent been on SMD in well, it seems 2 weeks, so dont feel neglected if I havent messaged you back

I have had a beyond rough last month and a half, and internet or business hasent been on my mind

sister died- took 1 week off work

buddy was shot in the head on new years

and now I have a sciatic nerve in my back, possibly caused from a disc, not sure yet- Havent been at work, and done nothing but lay in bed for 2 weeks, waiting on unemployment so I can get medi-cal

I can only be at the comp for about 2 min at a time before Iam in agonizing pain

hit me up on AOL in IMs, or emails, its a little easier for me, and easier for me to go thru the mail in a easier manner

CC- I got someone else packaging that 18" I cant event tilt that beast right now with out getting watery eyes, and a grunt

BTL, waiting on Kevlar material to be found via internet- via paypal, no luck yet, may have to drive 60miles to get some

anyone else wanting parts, or quotes, just email me

[email protected]

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
Posted

Sorry to hear all that bro, I hope your back gets better!

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1253 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...