HOLY SH** Only one 12 and 250 watts

In the end of the day it's all opinion most caprices, impalas and corvettes i've seen are junk , i'll give you camero's and chevelle though. That's a sick amplifier to just get with the truck wish I had one to run my speaks. Everyone who likes chevy shits on ford visa versa it's a war haha, in the end of the day they all have problems of their own.

Yea lol and both sides always pick Doge for the second choice lol Yea I was happy to get it with the truck.

1997 Chevy Cheyenne Single Cab

Pioneer DEH-3200UB

Two sets of Orion 6.5" Components In Each Door

AudioQue HDC3 15"

^^^ Its all For Sale!!!!! http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/99546-lots-to-sale-good-prices/ ^^^ AQ2200D

Wow, such a flexy beast(see what i did there lol)

0704_b%202008_ford_shelby_gt500kr%203.jpg

NUFF said, that thing looks and is meaner than most cars i've seen :)

Lol i see no pic??

Pioneer DEH-3200UB

AudioQue HDC3 15"

^^^ Its all For Sale!!!!! http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/99546-lots-to-sale-good-prices/ ^^^ AQ2200D

for what it is the system does its job. no hating here. honestly didn't think the truck was gonna flex at all off 250. as for ford don't like em that much seen way to many problems with them, but wait that's every vehicle. minus Toyota car lasts forever body's rust tho but them engine's last forever. wait that is a problem body rusts. every car has there problems so its just all in one's opinion.

reaper.png

for what it is the system does its job. no hating here. honestly didn't think the truck was gonna flex at all off 250. as for ford don't like em that much seen way to many problems with them, but wait that's every vehicle. minus Toyota car lasts forever body's rust tho but them engine's last forever. wait that is a problem body rusts. every car has there problems so its just all in one's opinion.

thanks and Yea I half to agree with you those toyotas can take a beating lol

Pioneer DEH-3200UB

AudioQue HDC3 15"

lol right? O well I would be mad to if I drove a ford..can't blame him...

thats just why gm is bankrupt right? cause people are mad that they drive fords??? obviously not lol. :01nocomment8so:

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

ford_circle_problem.jpg

5.0's are nice and the F-150's/Harley Davidson's, ect trucks are nice but other than that I'm a Chevy Man...Mustang was the only "beastly" car from Ford...Chevy on the other hand, Caprices, Impalas, Corvette, Maro, Chevelle, etc

every car has there flaws, ford has the best interior of any automaker hands down, and your forgetting the ford GT, pretty sure that would beat everything you have listed so far

badassshit.jpg

GP.jpg

^^^this, ford has made the number 1 selling truck for 32 years running, and i can tell you its not because people hate their fords

i love mine.

the 4.6 2 valve has enough ass to haul medium sized cars, bricks, steel, still gets decent gas mileage, throws the ass end around pretty easy and not to mention ive given it complete HELL for the 40 something thousand miles ive owned it.

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

i love mine.

the 4.6 2 valve has enough ass to haul medium sized cars, bricks, steel, still gets decent gas mileage, throws the ass end around pretty easy and not to mention ive given it complete HELL for the 40 something thousand miles ive owned it.

exactly, my 5.4 2 valve has plenty of power for me and can tow anything any other 1/2 ton will

badassshit.jpg

GP.jpg

Archived