need a new alt fellas need some ideas

ok now that i seen what i get back from taxs, what kinda alt can i get for around $300 shipped for a 99 tacoma 3.4l v6?

Iraggi is the man for that. for $300-$350 he'll get you set up proper.

http://stores.ebay.com/Iraggi-Alternator-a...p;submit=Search

send him a personal message or email him, and see what he can do for you. im sure he can build just about any size you're looking for.

Edited by J00bles

8 DC Level 4 M2 15s2 DC Audio 5ks26^2 clamshell tuned to 30hz9 Kinetik 1400sMechman externally reg'd 340 S seriesin a 99 Jeep Cherokee :DClick to see J00bles' Youtube Channel

what would be my best bet? my stock alt is 70amps n i was lookin at gettin as close to 200amps for around $300, is the extra $100 goin from 309 to 399 that big a diff on 1000rms?

and will i still need a rear battery or is it best to keep one anyways?

i ask this cause i kno my alt is still fine but i want more current n i already got the big 3 and its not helpin that much n for $309 almost the same as the $399 or would it be better to spend the extra 90 n what knot or u think cause were on smd u think he might rewind one to 200amps for 399?

i'll pm him about it n see what i find, i dont pritty much all the wireing in my truck myself, so would me installing this void any warranty?

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif