Piano Beat?

^nice vid for that 60 best piano beats in hip hop...some Northern Cali hip hop group used that Busta "Through the Storm" beat and I have been trying to find it for about 3-4years now...

I saw another thread for that Pop The Trunk but didn't peep it due to another Yelawolf video i saw which i didn't care for...if you don't know Yelawolf does the hook for Slim Thug's "I Run"

Edited by wonderbreadSTS

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

god damn!!!

so I've downloaded almost all the songs in this thread and they are all daily bumpers with just that little bump

went through that top 60 and downloaded the ones I liked

Survival of the Fittest by Mobb Deep comes up on my playlist and its bumpin harder than normal.. so I flip the Rockford knob and :shok:

slammin 42hz and just checked it surprisingly perfectly clean not clipped one bit.. real lucky on that one

hell I even decided to make some piano beats haha!

tell me what you think

http://www.zshare.net/audio/71428871fcd606b0/

http://www.zshare.net/audio/714289295db3a1b1/

:)

Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple

i've never bumped survival of the fittest...gonna have to make a cd with it

2015 Mazda 6

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Just thought I'd add these since I played Messy Marv-Bandannas, Tattoo's & Tongue Rings yesterday and remembered these songs.

First one is a tribute to Mac Dre and The Mac, if you are a fan of Dre this might even get you teary eyed. Its an instrumental basically with Messy talking in the beginning. I love the beat.

Next is his song with Lil Flip, nice chill beat and has a nice bass line

2015 Mazda 6