Do you want to POUND in style?

Guest jbinn

So recently I've been going through EVERYTHING I can find that not only bumps hard but bumps without clipping and distortion, I'm also a very big "swag" style lover so I like dem hard punch lines etc. you know that stuff that gets down, so I'm sharing what I've got so far:

(doesn't say it in the name but the song is called "grill em" by pretty ricky off blue stars album)

(DONT WATCH IF YOU"RE UNDER 18 partial nudity)

More to come when I update my song list SOOO many to go through and its late this should start some people off.

Sure I didn't make my own like Decaf etc. but TBH these are the best songs I have heard BASS/QUALITY wise that hasn't been touched by editing programs and mixing.

I wasn't aware... I just figure this part of the board was open for uploads... I was going to put a lot more in this thread if anyone was interested, just trying to share the beats :-/ some of these aren't even my best ones I'm just going through my library and picking out the ones that stick out, I'll probabyl have another 10-20 songs tommorow to update it... If this is the wrong place for my thread then I'm sorry

(DONT WATCH IF YOU"RE UNDER 18 partial nudity)

now what would her parents think of her doing this lol

Head unit-Clarion

Mids & Highs- Oxygen Audio 5.25's

Highs Amp-ASA-600.4x

Subs- 3 15in American Bass XFL's

Sub Amps- American Bass VFL 500.1

I think Say Yeah clips...its a nice song none the less

IDK if this songs clips but its one of my favorite songs, has a nice low note:

That Unk is ok, i was bumpin it last week

This one might be slightly clipped but its hella nice and drops loooow

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

good looks didn't feel that first wiz song you posted but the second beat is amazing I can't wait to get this in my car later today :) yeah I checked on audacity and none of those should clip but aye you never know, atleast from my experience they sound good while clipping haha.

a little bit of clipping is fine, like .5 second clipping or w/e but when its heavily distorted its bad...like i've said a bunch of times, Timbaland's stuff is really clipped but doesn't sound like it

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical