Forevrbumpn Posted May 30, 2007 Report Posted May 30, 2007 I just thought after all the "pics of your harddrive" Pics of your HT Set up" Pics of that, and this" I never seen "Pics of your garage- or shop" My garage is my shop, so here are some of my pics of my garage- The messy part is before the upgrade of the tool shelf, before cleaning started- Iam not THAT damn messy... lol Quote I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.