doing the big 3 will help also,

n ive been wondering bout re subs myself, i might try out a few n see were they get me,

n does the polyfill work good with those subs?

n have u tryed em without teh polyfill to see if they sounded better?

why im asking is because every sealed box ive built em big enough to work with the subs than try polyfill

anyways build looks good n ied just carpet the box to match n prolly put some led strips under the amp rack to light it up a lil bit back there, maby run em off ur remote wire so when ur amp turns on they will turn on, they dnt take much power to run so u should be fine there, but u could easily get a relay kit off ebay for around $5 n work off of that tho

Maybe I should use the search function of this forum. What is the big 3? (Edit: Google is my friend)

The polyfill was in the box from many moons ago. I did not think to remove it. RE calls for .75 to 1 cubes with .85 being ideal. I believe I am right around 1.18. The subs are rated at 300rms. I have each speaker voice coil wired in series and then parelled which should put me at a 2ohm load. I should be at no more then 250 watts rms. I thought I could maybe get away with the bigger air space being that I am running less power.

I have an Optima battery that I use on my motorcycle dyno for the o2 sensor. I am thinking about stealing it from the dyno and putting it in the car and see if that helps with the voltage drop.

Edited by Mobile Chassis Dyno

Warm Regards,

Dyno Brian

1997 Ford Probe

|Sony Head Unit|Alpine V12 AccuClass-D MRD M1000 Amplifier|4 RE AUDIO SRX12D4 12's|Mids and Highs coming soon!|

|1998 Mustang GT Twin Turbo|1986 Mustang GT Single Turbo|1996 Mustang Mystic Cobra N20|1995 Mustang Cobra 5,000 miles|

2002 ZO6

Mustang%20on%20Dyno.jpg

n ive been wondering bout re subs myself, i might try out a few n see were they get me,

I've used the RE SX and XXXs... I dig'em...

NRA - Patron Lifetime Member

'"the right of the people to keep andand bear arms shall not be infringed"