Sonic Electronix

How cheap can you go and still be satisfied?

definitely consider some sound deadener!! your system looks awesome especially for $150. when i had a sedan and two twelves, i finally decided to get some sound deadening material to cover the entire trunk and what a difference!! good luck on your sound journey!

wizv.jpg

200a alt. by Excessive Amperage

hc800 under hood & 2 Deka 9a31 in rear

1/0awg + big 3

SAZ 3000D

HDC3 18" @ 2 ohm

they dual voicecoil i believe and at 2ohms yea they def will be if in the right box and clean setup, or even try a 1ohm load if u got the electrical and an amp thats stable at it, look on aplines site for a ported box and use http://www.reaudio.com/speaker_box/LPort_Box_Calc.html and use the alpine spec to figure it out x2 for ur box and tune and yea it will be louder nto doubt in my mind

i think im going with a pro box will that be good enough?

honestly i have never been satisfied... my last system was just over $1000 just in subs,box, and amp... and i kept it in the car for 2 weeks and then sold it... i dont know if it will ever be enough! but im getting alot of experience with different products... so i guess its a plus..

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/79921-rogers-700-dream-car-update-page-17-a-wall/?p=2335774

93 Saturn SC2My system4 SA-15's Walled

2 Cerwin-Vega S2000's

3 Kinetik Hc2000's

Dual 200amp alts.

you guys done with the peepee touching contest or do I need to end it?

I tried to do a cheap, basic system in my new car... all of a sudden there's like $1k of gear in it and I'm left wondering WTF happened.

We had a bang-for-buck-on-a-budget competition over here a while ago. Judged on SPL, SQ and overall crazyness with points given or taken away either side of the budget.

Winning car did 138.7dB and scored reasonably well in the SQ part. Cost a grand total of $144 for deck, 2 amps, sub and fronts.

DAMN! haah where are u from? wish i lived around there, but the new hifonics subs the have are what r going in next, 6 of them to be exact, haha $154 for all 6 of them, gunna get two first and see if they are decent than 6 are coming since i actually had a kid at school offer mr 150 for these today, and i payed $50 for the subs so why not?

1998 VW Jetta- SLOW N LOW

12" TC sounds 3hp

BB2400.1

Kenwood Exceleon HU

Kinetik HC800-works for 2ohm loads:D

My youtube Video's CHECK THEM OUT!

'

I feel you. I had a budget of like $500 for a sub, amp, new mids and highs and that was going to be it for my daily driver and my return to car audio. Now I'm over 1k in myself and I've got about $$1500 more planned for the next year. But I love it!

Congrats on your system dude. You're moving more air than I am. Even though I do have a suburban. :)

yea moving air through a suburban is a little harder:D haha, but i bet urs is def louder since it is a SUV cabin ha

12" TC sounds 3hp

BB2400.1

Kenwood Exceleon HU

definitely consider some sound deadener!! your system looks awesome especially for $150. when i had a sedan and two twelves, i finally decided to get some sound deadening material to cover the entire trunk and what a difference!! good luck on your sound journey!

haha sound deadner is def the last thing on ym list i kno i should infest now, but after i sell my bike thats go to an alt or two, than the 6 12's are going to go in not to sure if ima use a wall or not, but the new hifonics subs are what the 12's are gunna be, and for just under $200 for all of them shipped

12" TC sounds 3hp

BB2400.1

Kenwood Exceleon HU

i think im going with a pro box will that be good enough?

should be ive heard good things about those, but they r expensive, might be able to build urself a better one for cheap or even have a local shop hook u up with one for cheaper that should perform better

12" TC sounds 3hp

BB2400.1

Kenwood Exceleon HU

honestly i have never been satisfied... my last system was just over $1000 just in subs,box, and amp... and i kept it in the car for 2 weeks and then sold it... i dont know if it will ever be enough! but im getting alot of experience with different products... so i guess its a plus..

haha im satisifed with the price to noise ratio with this just i found a better deal soo these are going

12" TC sounds 3hp

BB2400.1

Kenwood Exceleon HU

Going good so far, hell I always liked Volvo's too :pardon:

me to! they just have there small annoying problem that piss me off, haha and the lack of HO alternator options haha

12" TC sounds 3hp

BB2400.1

Kenwood Exceleon HU