LoudNLow931 Posted January 19, 2010 Report Posted January 19, 2010 HAHA. Me: Hey girl can I tap that? Her: IDK. Do you have Herpes. Me: Nope good to go Her: Oh. So mine might be a problem huh? #1140 - On August 9th 2009 2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins 4 FT1s C1600.2 8 PWX 8s ONX2.100 Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener My Youtube Feedback
brewer_brewer Posted January 19, 2010 Report Posted January 19, 2010 i went through like 10 pages before i realized what i was doing lol. reminds me of something stupid i said this weekend. i was wasted at a bar. past the point of blackout. the waitress who was bringing us drinks kept talking about her sister all night. so as i'm paying the bill. (i don't remember this by the way) i leaned over the counter and said "if you sister is as hot as you, she is getting nailed every weekend" hahahahaha heard about this when i woke up face down the morning afterwards REFS http://www.caraudioclassifieds.org/forum/itrader.php?u=2026 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/44535-official-brewer-brewer-feedback/page__p__625998__hl__brewer__fromsearch__1entry625998 "you're not allowing natural selection to work, you're like the guy that invented the seatbelt"
dwright27 Posted January 19, 2010 Report Posted January 19, 2010 lawl epic @ herpes 2006 F-150 4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver XS Power 4 DC 3.5kw Team DC Team S.P.L. Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0 DC Audio Dealer American Bass Dealer XS Power Dealer Audio Technix Dealer
bassprodigy Posted January 19, 2010 Report Posted January 19, 2010 my favorite from the site: Me: When are you gonna let me tap that? Her: I have a boyfriend! Me: And I have a goldfish. Her: What? Me: I thought we were talking about things that didn't matter i tried it on my lady friend me- so, when you gonna let me tap that? her- omg, i cant believe you just said that lmao 2003 Toyota Sequoia Pioneer 4100dvd Memphis PR6.5 3ways in all four doors Memphis PR 15s (4) Memphis PR 1.1000 (2) Memphis PR 4.50 (1) Optima Yellowtop (2) Viper 5901 8000k H.I.D. kit 15% tint (2layers)
Nova Posted January 19, 2010 Author Report Posted January 19, 2010 HAHA.Me: Hey girl can I tap that? Her: IDK. Do you have Herpes. Me: Nope good to go Her: Oh. So mine might be a problem huh? #1140 - On August 9th 2009 That shit would suck. AHAHAH!! stop making sense you'll kill the argument. Earth, you feel me? You aren't loud enough to be felt.
dwright27 Posted January 19, 2010 Report Posted January 19, 2010 my favorite from the site:Me: When are you gonna let me tap that? Her: I have a boyfriend! Me: And I have a goldfish. Her: What? Me: I thought we were talking about things that didn't matter i tried it on my lady friend me- so, when you gonna let me tap that? her- omg, i cant believe you just said that lmao yea some are like why would you say it like that 2006 F-150 4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver XS Power 4 DC 3.5kw Team DC Team S.P.L. Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0 DC Audio Dealer American Bass Dealer XS Power Dealer Audio Technix Dealer
Nova Posted January 19, 2010 Author Report Posted January 19, 2010 yea some are like why would you say it like that I just realized the Terminator in your Avatar... Yours? stop making sense you'll kill the argument. Earth, you feel me? You aren't loud enough to be felt.
dwright27 Posted January 19, 2010 Report Posted January 19, 2010 I just realized the Terminator in your Avatar... Yours? i wish dude. i got an F-150 and its actually not a terminator. its a 99. New Edge is what i believe they were called. It was a picture i found somewhere and wanted as my desktop background. 2006 F-150 4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver XS Power 4 DC 3.5kw Team DC Team S.P.L. Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0 DC Audio Dealer American Bass Dealer XS Power Dealer Audio Technix Dealer
Nova Posted January 19, 2010 Author Report Posted January 19, 2010 I didn't think it was a Terminator but I figured maybe you did a spoiler delete. I own an '03 myself. stop making sense you'll kill the argument. Earth, you feel me? You aren't loud enough to be felt.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.