new sick song from gucci

Man i got alot of coke man i got alot of dope i got a white girl and yea man she pretty dope GUCCI !!!!riding on my 84 took em back and bought some vogues then i saw my white girl standing there with no clothes Gucci !!!( insert next line but make sure it has something to dso with a white girl cocaine a car or some jewlery ) Oh yea i just made up all first few verese , I know they might sound like youve head them before but thats becasue ALLL GUCCI SONGS SOUNDS LIKE THAT !!!!! ha ha ha

Man i got alot of coke man i got alot of dope i got a white girl and yea man she pretty dope GUCCI !!!!riding on my 84 took em back and bought some vogues then i saw my white girl standing there with no clothes Gucci !!!( insert next line but make sure it has something to dso with a white girl cocaine a car or some jewlery ) Oh yea i just made up all first few verese , I know they might sound like youve head them before but thats becasue ALLL GUCCI SONGS SOUNDS LIKE THAT !!!!! ha ha ha

so then dont waste my time reading stupid posts, if u dont like it keep it to yourself

i listen to rap 95% of the time for the bass notes that are loud, not lyrical content

damn newbs :dry:

TeamSundown-sig.jpg

Archived