Sonic Electronix

Yo EXO- I am running the mrp 500 because my roomate works at bestbuy and i paid slim to nothing for it...but the box is really what makes the sub and mine is slammin...no 147 like you but it gets down

Really? There are soooo many people who run Alpine MRP's w/ Type R's. You must not have searched very hard ;)

But, to give you some insight....

I know a guy doing 150's with a single RD Audio D9 and 2 Type-R's.

A good install can make any sub shine.

Bang em if you got em

Really? There are soooo many people who run Alpine MRP's w/ Type R's. You must not have searched very hard ;)

But, to give you some insight....

I know a guy doing 150's with a single RD Audio D9 and 2 Type-R's.

A good install can make any sub shine.

Lol sup EXO ive seen your youtube vids they are legit, and i did search throughly on this forum not on the internet, thats why i was asking opinions from this forum! thanks a lot for all your responses I will diff redo my box, what do you guys use for 2 type R's in a ported box size wise?

/////ALPINE

66473.gif

The first subs I ever had was two type E 12's, I liked them. They hit hard and sonded good for the money (free). Nothing wrong with Alpine subs I don't think.

As a matter of fact I would choose Alpines over Kicker as far as "Stereo store subs" go. But thats me. i'm sure others whose first subs were Kickers feel differently ;p

i had a 15 inch alpine type r running off a 500rms bazooka amp that was actually louder then the equipment in my signature BUT it was in a suv and what i have now is in a trunk. type r's can get really loud if you know what your doing.

of course if my setup i got now was in the suv it will kill the type r though.

Edited by tlee2

6 Sundown X 15s

2 Sundown NS1 V2s

C Pillar 4th order

Bagged Suburban on 24s

http://youtube.com/tlee333

ok totally different question here i just didnt want to make another tread and be a post whore lol, is it possible to :hairtrick: without car running, like is their a car charger that can sustain car audio for when your testing and what not but dont want to run your car forever.... thanks hoping this isnt the dumbest shit i ever asked :D

/////ALPINE

66473.gif