Jump to content

Pioneer H/U Settings?


Recommended Posts

Posted

I have all the EQ and bass settings at 0 or +1... HPF is off, No loudness or any bullshit like that. Whats my "SLA" supposed to be set at tho? It goes to +4. All other EQ settings go to +6...

Rebuild in progress...

Posted

I keep the Source Level Adjuster at 0 because all it does is adjust the volume ratio between the cd/aux and the radio, using the radio as the reference volume. Not sure if that is correct, but I can't tell a huge difference. I don't listen to music on the radio, just Howard Stern!

Arc Audio

Pioneer

Memphis

Massive

Mechman

Rockford Fosgate

Dakota Digital

Soon to be DC audio!!!

Posted
I keep the Source Level Adjuster at 0 because all it does is adjust the volume ratio between the cd/aux and the radio, using the radio as the reference volume. Not sure if that is correct, but I can't tell a huge difference. I don't listen to music on the radio, just Howard Stern!

Yea I dont even have my antenna hookd up on the H/U... Id rather ride in silence than listen to the radio. But the SLA makes a night and day difference when listening to mp3s. Seems like its some kind of gain or something?

Rebuild in progress...

Posted

why is your hpf set to off?

(Headunit) Pioneer DEH-P3100UB

(Speakers) Phoenix Gold RSd 65cs

(4 Channel) Alpine MRP-F300

(Subs) 2 15" Audioque SDC2.5

(Box) 7.27 cubic feet tuned to 31 Hz

(Mono Amplifier) Elemental Designs Nine.1

(Wiring) 1/0 Knukonceptz KLMX

(Batteries) 2 C&D Tech 75 a/h

Posted

i keep mine around 80hz - 100hz. it wont allow any frequencies below that to pass through your door speakers.

(Headunit) Pioneer DEH-P3100UB

(Speakers) Phoenix Gold RSd 65cs

(4 Channel) Alpine MRP-F300

(Subs) 2 15" Audioque SDC2.5

(Box) 7.27 cubic feet tuned to 31 Hz

(Mono Amplifier) Elemental Designs Nine.1

(Wiring) 1/0 Knukonceptz KLMX

(Batteries) 2 C&D Tech 75 a/h

Posted

just mess around with your headunit settings and see what sounds best to you

(Headunit) Pioneer DEH-P3100UB

(Speakers) Phoenix Gold RSd 65cs

(4 Channel) Alpine MRP-F300

(Subs) 2 15" Audioque SDC2.5

(Box) 7.27 cubic feet tuned to 31 Hz

(Mono Amplifier) Elemental Designs Nine.1

(Wiring) 1/0 Knukonceptz KLMX

(Batteries) 2 C&D Tech 75 a/h

Posted
just mess around with your headunit settings and see what sounds best to you

Well yea I have been. Everything is set at 0 now. HPF is at 80hz. Think I jus need to get in the trunk and fuck with the amp settings a little bit.

Rebuild in progress...

Posted

what exactly are you trying to correct? or whats the problem with your setup now?

(Headunit) Pioneer DEH-P3100UB

(Speakers) Phoenix Gold RSd 65cs

(4 Channel) Alpine MRP-F300

(Subs) 2 15" Audioque SDC2.5

(Box) 7.27 cubic feet tuned to 31 Hz

(Mono Amplifier) Elemental Designs Nine.1

(Wiring) 1/0 Knukonceptz KLMX

(Batteries) 2 C&D Tech 75 a/h

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1025 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...