Jump to content

valor 710 question


Recommended Posts

Posted

i just put a valor 710 in my truck. for some reason i have no sound with the ipod or the dvd playing. it says the songs are playing when in ipod mode and the dvd plays and you can watch it on the screen but no sound. while in both modes the radio beeps when you change things. hopefully somebody can help me figure this out. me and a buddy sat there for an hour trying to figure it out and had no luck.

build for when i get back from iraq

(4) Fi SSD 12s

(2) aq 2200d

(2) xs3100

high output alt.

big 3

6th order blow through

Posted

do you have the antenna and the remote wires backwards?

99 suburban, ranger rover headlights, SS front bumper,roll pan with frenched tag, 2nd row delete,glassed dash..audio to come whenever I figure out what I want.

Posted

I don't have anything hooked up to the remote wire. The antenna wire is hooked up but i don't have an aotomatic antenna

build for when i get back from iraq

(4) Fi SSD 12s

(2) aq 2200d

(2) xs3100

high output alt.

big 3

6th order blow through

Posted
I don't have anything hooked up to the remote wire. The antenna wire is hooked up but i don't have an aotomatic antenna

does your truck have a factory amp????? if it plays the radio, try swapping the power antenna lead for the amp turn on lead

99 suburban, ranger rover headlights, SS front bumper,roll pan with frenched tag, 2nd row delete,glassed dash..audio to come whenever I figure out what I want.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 991 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...