DC Sound Lab

4xl 18's and 2 soundigital 8ks

it will be a while gotta gather all the subs amps and everything else hes already got half the setup and is just gonna double what hes got and change the box but i will definatly post up what i have for space once i get it measured and will glady take opions and advice on a 4th or 6th order but this guys a little slow as far as this stuff is concerned so i gotta convince him that kinda box will work but any how cant wait to start oredring and building hopefully next week sometime but for anyone who has gotten a SD amp you know it can take a while to get to the states the last one took something like 2 months maybe more so it probably gonna take a while and i gotta figure out how to load pics here.

walled u will definately have enuff room for a 4th order.

i will have 2 sd 8ks on 6 4xl 18s in a 4th order in my suburban, non-walled above the window line...

for electrical i vote @ least 6 d3100s. (8 would be good) maybe triple alts?

m_8e0e9deb0e2a020a7ff1bf0d3a6c3306.jpgth_140x100square.jpgth_140x100rev2animated.gifsoundigital.pngth_Banner_140x100.jpgn221468318568_2854.jpg

8_RedDevillogo.pngteamtexflex-1.jpg

I like the idea of a 4th order walled off... Also would suggest having at least like 5 or more big batts and I'd run dual alt at the minimum.

1998 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer... New setup, old ride... QX56 is staying stock til I get loud... It's only getting walled off if I don't meet my goal @ SBN.

Pioneer AVIC-N2

(12) 12" RE SXs old model.... (3) AB VFL 500.1 @ 1ohm each

Dual 300amp Ohio Gen alts.... (10) Northstar NSB-125s

26ft3 @ 33hz w/ a ton of port area

156.5 @ 40hz @ dash, Db Drag style / 153.2 Bassrace

going dual alt bracket(need a deal on a 5.7 bracket) and he has 2 xs3100 and a 2400 up front will be adding as many as i can convince him 4th order sounds good im gonna push for 8 batts probably settle for 6 3100's now im just waiting for the customer to man up and hand over some cash hes got it so im counting on it. and to top it all off my other bass head customer heard about this and now he is sellin his 4 13w7's and going 6 xl15's or 4 18's gotta measure so this could be an exciting spring/summer :hairtrick: