Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Just finally got the two main pieces finished today! There's still a lot left to do, but considering im moving in two weeks there's no reason to set things up super crazy the way I want them. I'll be adding some holes into the top of the desk at the back to run wires, and some blue LED light strips in the exhaust tubing that will emanate out and give everything a blue glow at night to match my tower. For now, im happy with it. Wayyy better then what I was using though!! I hopefully want to incorporate a way to fit the tower on the desk too. Or build a small separate stand for it to sit on the right hand side of the desk. Not sure yet!

IMG_2259.jpg

Close up view:

IMG_2262.jpg

Old desk vs. New desk. (The tower looks REALLY nasty because of the flash... dust filters on the front look really dirty but I cleaned them last night. The camera flash LOVES to expose every bit of dust)

IMG_2249.jpg

Lemme know what you think :)

DC AUDIO

06' Lancer

Posted

Not bad. Looks really good actually. I'm jealous of that steering wheel.

First Gen Xterra: Always changing

DNX 690HD

RF 360.3
RF T3002
RF T4004
RF T10001bd
Silver Flute 6.5"s
Tang Band 1" Tweeters
Sundown X18 in 7cubes net tuned to 32hz

Trust me .25 Blows your Load.

Posted

Thanks, the pics are kinda bad, hopefully I can get better ones tomorrow with some natural light in the room. There's still a couple big things left to do also, but I think its turning out nicely :)

DC AUDIO

06' Lancer

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2536 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...