str86diesel Posted May 31, 2007 Report Posted May 31, 2007 Started a new job yesterday and already got to start travelling. I'll be in San Jose next week (Milipitas to be exact), so I thought I'd see if there was anything going down or anything to help pass the time. Kev Quote 2k6 Dodge Ram 2500...CUMMINS POWERED - SOLD
*1LOWSUV* Posted May 31, 2007 Report Posted May 31, 2007 Where in Milpitas? I'm out there the rest of the week and all next week too. Quote [email protected]
str86diesel Posted May 31, 2007 Author Report Posted May 31, 2007 N 1st and Rio Robles. I am now working for Polycom... Quote 2k6 Dodge Ram 2500...CUMMINS POWERED - SOLD
*1LOWSUV* Posted May 31, 2007 Report Posted May 31, 2007 N 1st and Rio Robles. I am now working for Polycom... I'm off Zanker at Lockheed...we use Polycom's. Quote [email protected]
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.