Sonic Electronix

Burban Dimensions- Does Anyone Think This Sounds Right I Need To Know Asap

does anyone have dimensions to the back of a 92-99 suburban with the rear seat removed??? im looking for top of the back seat to the back gate and width.

i found these on the internet.....the width sounds right (50") cause when i had my moms yukon a piece of 4x8 mdf barely fit which is usually 49" wide. the legth i found with the 3rd seat removed is 72"......does this sound right?? anyways i need to figure this out soon....im trying to plan my audio system so i know how much extra money i need to get on my loan. right now all im gonna say is im if it will fit which i think it will is im plannin on using 2034.72 square inches of cone area....im pretty sure there is only one setup that will get that exact amount.

8 18's huh?? should sweet if it will fit, kee us updated

yup :) i got exact dimensions and they will fit but i will have to glass the top and angle em cuase i dont want to do a wall, i dont think. but right now im plannin on 8 mt's but depending on how much i spend on the burban i might end up going with 8 sx's. i will have the money right before finish mobile dynamics cuase my mom wont let me do any projects till i finish cuase she wants me to just focus on that.

I hope you have alot of money for amps, wires, batts, alts, wood, and beer. cuz that is alot of money to throw down. dont get me wrong im not tryin to discourage youor anything, i just dont want to see another big sexyaudio talkinabout a major system and then he lied about it all.

xa-1.gif

I hope you have alot of money for amps, wires, batts, alts, wood, and beer. cuz that is alot of money to throw down. dont get me wrong im not tryin to discourage youor anything, i just dont want to see another big sexyaudio talkinabout a major system and then he lied about it all.

oh ya im not trying to lie about anything or say im gonna do stuff im not gonna do, i really do plan on do this and its very much a possibility for me in a few months with the money that i gonna have. i mean im not gonna talk all this shit about what im gonna have and what im gonna do, cuase i know no matter how much you plan on doing something, something else could come up that keeps you from doing it....... but my buddy has his wholesale liscense so i can get re/us amps for dirt cheap but even still i plan on dropping about $10,000 or more on the audio/electrical system

Archived