plate amp bad cap?

I am pretty sure I have a bad capacitor in my plate amp. The top is not flat like the other it is bubbled up shaped. Would that bad cap cause a random popping sound to come from subs during usage, or do you think there is something else wrong? I hope not, I ordered 3 caps, I figured I would replace both of them. 3rd is just a spare also, do you think i can discharge them with like a night light bulb while on the circuit board? They are 6800 uF 80 V . Think I popped the cap when putting it in new box, hole was a tad but 2 small and i bent it over a lil bit and heard a noise come from the woofers. =(

Q # 2 I bought this plate amp off ebay some time ago for like $30 in an auction. But, there was no info on it, No brand or wattage out put. Where the plug plugs into the amp its says 240 VAC ,50Hz and 120 VAC , 60Hz and under that 450Watts, can someone convert that to approx output? Its kinda beefy and weighs alot. here are some pics of it its approx 10"x10" guessing 15-20 Lbs maybe a tad more. Any way to find wattage with dmm? Please dont laugh at my box to much, I had lowes do most of the cutting and I popped it together in like 90 mins putting the screws in by hand. Didn't want to keep changing the drill bit.

2gMD4cPUgk.jpg

yBn4qtgoRN.jpg

L5FaNtd5xy.jpg

Alpine CDA-9847 HU

F Highs 2x Infinity Kappa 60.9CS Powered by Eclipse EA4200 Glass door panels

R Highs Infinity Ref. 9622i powered by HU

3x RF Punch HX2 RFD2210 Powered by MTX Thunder 81000D

Box Vol. 3.259 before displacement, Tuned 36.6, Port area 54"

Archived