Sonic Electronix

Okay so im wondering this im trying to figure out the set up i want to do with my from pillar

I was thinking of doing Kicker KS 5.25 Full Range in my Door and then doing my A pillar if im correct ( the panels on the top left and right infront my my windsheild) with Kicker KS 5.25 comps and amping all of the speakers up front would this set up sound bad? should i do all from speakers in the Comps or what?

depends on how much you like midbass... if you dont really care for midbass.. just go for the full range... if you like midbass go for the comps... i personally would make 6.5's comps fit in the doors and do the full range and tweeter from the 6.5's in the A pillar... but thats just me.... but it could end up being too much "tweetage" up high...

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/79921-rogers-700-dream-car-update-page-17-a-wall/?p=2335774

93 Saturn SC2My system4 SA-15's Walled

2 Cerwin-Vega S2000's

3 Kinetik Hc2000's

Dual 200amp alts.

you guys done with the peepee touching contest or do I need to end it?

im not a mid range person but i was thinking the set of comps would give all i needed and i dont feel like 6.5's haha xD i mean i could do 6.5 coax in the door and the 5.25 comps in the pillar to give more sound range think that would be good? i mean im amping all the speakers

Archived