Sonic Electronix

go to the iraggi section on this site. or try dc H/O alts. If i was running 3k id get a alt, batt under hood and 2 in the rear to have it running nice and smooth.

2002 Dodge durango 4.7L

Autopage 2 way remote start alarm system

2 AQ 15 Aluminum coils.

1 AQ2200D (soon to be 2).

8.5 cubes tuned to 38hz.

Yellow top under hood.

Kinetik 1800 in rear.

Big 3.

(H/O Alt Soon to come)

Kicker ZX200.4

Kicker 6.5 doors (blown)

RF 6.5 comp set (soon to come)

1 run of Stinger 1/0 guage (soon to be 3)

All of the above is all gone

Currently own a 2000 Pontiac Trans Am WS6

No audio components.

go to the iraggi section on this site. or try dc H/O alts. If i was running 3k id get a alt, batt under hood and 2 in the rear to have it running nice and smooth.

I'm not gonna push 3k watts at all times, mostly run it about half way the majority of the time. Not sure if I'll go for 2 extra batts..

what kind of car do you currently have? if your were only running 1500 watts total you might be able to squeeze by with the big 3 and an extra batt. with 3rms your gonna want a H/o alt (brands Ohio generator, dc power, iraggi etc). then a yellowtop up front and atleast one group 31 battery or bigger

2005 Ford Ranger Reg cab

Build in Progress

T3 Audio T2000 12

ARC SE4000

Stinger HPM 1/0 Wire

DC power 270xp

Batts: 1 Redtop up front and a Stinger SPP2250 in the back

Hopes to be in and around a 150....weel see

my youtube channel

http://www.youtube.com/user/steph3n1

imgsize.jpg

Team DBs (Driven By sound)

what kind of car do you currently have? if your were only running 1500 watts total you might be able to squeeze by with the big 3 and an extra batt. with 3rms your gonna want a H/o alt (brands Ohio generator, dc power, iraggi etc). then a yellowtop up front and atleast one group 31 battery or bigger

07 Nissan Xterra, i know its got a 130 amp alt atm. Hoping to just have to get either an extra batt or a new alt and im only gonna push 3k watts some of the time, I have a 1500 watt amp for each sub though currently. just going to turn the amp down for less output unless im really bangin it

07 Nissan Xterra, i know its got a 130 amp alt atm. Hoping to just have to get either an extra batt or a new alt and im only gonna push 3k watts some of the time, I have a 1500 watt amp for each sub though currently. just going to turn the amp down for less output unless im really bangin it

Id personally go with a new alt, and big 3 upgrade under the hood in 1/0 wiring. Also 1/0 power wire front to back if you dont already have.

Your more then likely going to need a decent size AGM battery in the rear such as an XS Power battery with a high output alternator.

Here are 2 alts from DC Power that will fit your vehicle. There alts are super strong and do well over their rated amperage. From what I was told they dyno each alt before they ship it to the customer and if it dont pass their rated amperage output they dont ship and rebuild it. Great Customer service & support!! Ill never buy from another alt company I dont think.

Dont even waste your money with optima batteries (redtop, bluetop, yellowtop).

240amp dc power for your vehicle. $469 http://www.dcpowerinc.com/alternators/niss...-titan-240.html

275amp dc power for your vehicle. $509 http://www.dcpowerinc.com/alternators/niss...-titan-275.html

Edited by Audiofanaticz