NEED AMPS? Twin 2010 Hifonics Brutus BXi 1210Ds

For Sale are two (2) 2010 Hifonics Brutus 1210D monoblock amplifiers. These would be great amps to push someone's two-sub set up as they have phase adjustment, subsonic filter, remote bass, etc.

One amplifer is brand new and the other has been running two 12s at 2 ohms for a couple of days. Both amps are 10/10 Cosmetic and Function.

PRICE: $185 SHIPPED (each) to lower 48

"Brutus BXI amplifiers are recognized the world over as some of the best subwoofer amplifiers in their class. For SPL, the Super D-Class® featured in Brutus amps is certain to satisfy. Hifonics® has perfected Super D-Class digital chip-set technology to provide an extremely efficient, low temperature, high amplification system that others only dream about. The result is a smooth digital to analog conversion with low distortion, even at high listening levels.

All are 1-Ohm stable, but also run at 4- or 2-Ohms for a much tighter bass response. Simply put, watt for watt, a Brutus amplifier produces more output with less impact on a car's battery and charging system, than other amps available today. Translated into cost, that's more wattage output with less battery current used to equaling more watts per dollar."

HIFONICS BRUTUS BXi1210d Amplifer Specifications:

RMS Power Output: 1 x 450 W @ 4 Ohms

RMS Power Output: 1 x 900 W @ 2 Ohms

RMS Power Output: 1 x 1200 W @ 1 Ohm

Protection: DC, Speaker Short, Thermal, Overload

Power Supply MOSFET

Audio Output MOSFET

Dampening Factor: >250

Signal To Noise Ratio (A-weighted): >95dB

Variable Input Level Control (unbalanced): 0.2V - 9V

Input Level Control (balanced): 0.04V - 18V

Input Impedance (un-balanced): 47k-Ohm

Input Impedance (balanced): 20k-Ohm

Power / Diagnostic L.E.D.

Variable Low Pass Filter / 24dB: 35Hz - 250Hz

Variable Subsonic Filter / 24dB: 15Hz - 35Hz

Variable Bass EQ: 0dB - +10dB

Phase Shift (0 - +180 degrees)

Unbalanced Inputs (RCA)

Balanced Inputs (DIN)

Line Output (RCA)

Speaker Terminals (molded): 12ga

Power/Ground Terminals (molded): 4ga

Remote Bass Module: HFR-3

Parametric bass EQ with 45Hz bass boost and variable control from 0db to 10db

Variable Low Pass, Subsonic Filter, Phase Shift and Level Control

Balanced line input for MX accessories and line drivers

Bass Remote included

Built-In System Diagnostics protects from short circuits, over load, thermal overheat and DC Offset.

Dimensions 11.42" x 2.52" x 9.45"

IMG00756.jpg

IMG00758.jpg

IMG00757.jpg

Sorry about the terrible pictures, guys.

Nice amps, man! I just picked one of these up locally and it's awesome. Whoever buys these from you will NOT be disappointed!

1996 Vw Jetta

Crunch 1500watt

1- Kicker 15" L7 @ 1ohm in a 4cu. ft. Ported Enclosure Tuned to 32Hz.

4- 6.5" Menace Door Speakers &

2- Menace super tweeters in the dash

139.11db @ 40hz (6/2010..old amp setup)

current hogs or pritty efficent?

im thinkin bout runnin a hifonics sub amp to go with my 4ch so it will all match n i can throw my memphis stuff in the geo

if i had my tax money right now ied get one off of u but i had to refile em twice so i dunno when i will get my money

but if u still have these sometime later i damn sure want one

did u put that lil foam piece over the hifonics logo to keep the brightness down or did it come like that?

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

I know, these are some pretty nice little amps. One of them running at 2 ohms (450 watts per sub) on 2 12s sounds great and has enough output on low bass to wobble the roof and windows of the truck.

The REALLY impressive thing is the phase adjustment, variable bass boost, and remote bass though! If you run two of these, that becomes a very valuable tool.

These amps come with that little foam peice on top. That's to protect them during shipping, I guess. Since these will shipped, I didn't remove it. The amp in the truck stays ice cold, so it's no worry about it melting or anything.

As far as current, I can't really tell right now. It's running 2 ohms on a 250 amp alternator. It has an 80 amp fuse, if that tells you anything. It will probably draw more than that only if you try to run it at 1/2 Ohm or something.

Archived