Jump to content

Rockford Punch Comps and Amp


Chipmunk-Alero

Recommended Posts

Posted

Ok so I have the RF p152-s component system. It does not come with an external crossover but instead is built like a coaxial. Im looking into getting a 4 channel amp to run these speakers as well as my rears. But I ran across something today. This stuff would be fine for now but eventually I will want to change and go bigger. More than likely I would get the T1652-s component system. Now this one does come with an external crossover. On the crossover you have 2 inputs/outputs for the woofer and twt. So, my question is how do I wire in a seperate amp to just run the tweeters and still keep the 4 channel on the rears and front woofers. In other words, where do the RCA's go? :search:

2001 Oldsmobile Alero 4Dr GL2 - R.I.P.2006 Dodge Charger R/TJVC KDx40AudioQ 2200d

Big 3 and KNU 1/0

Fi BL 15" (09 model) 4.2 cuft net @ 33hz(15.8 sq in per cube)

1999 Ford Ranger XLTPioneer DEH-6200btRockford Fosgate T400-4, T1500-1bdCP, T1 6.5" Components, RCA's, Distro blocks.1 Fi Car Audio BL 12 - 2.5 cuft net @31hz(16.8 sq in per cube)XS Power S3400, 2 KNU 1/0 runs and KNU Big 3.

Build Log ----> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/170878-99-ford-ranger-fi-rockford-xs-power/

Posted

Bump? Anyone know?

2001 Oldsmobile Alero 4Dr GL2 - R.I.P.2006 Dodge Charger R/TJVC KDx40AudioQ 2200d

Big 3 and KNU 1/0

Fi BL 15" (09 model) 4.2 cuft net @ 33hz(15.8 sq in per cube)

1999 Ford Ranger XLTPioneer DEH-6200btRockford Fosgate T400-4, T1500-1bdCP, T1 6.5" Components, RCA's, Distro blocks.1 Fi Car Audio BL 12 - 2.5 cuft net @31hz(16.8 sq in per cube)XS Power S3400, 2 KNU 1/0 runs and KNU Big 3.

Build Log ----> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/170878-99-ford-ranger-fi-rockford-xs-power/

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 791 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...