i just loled like you wouldnt belive

One time at band camp me and this other dude went to his house and then we had a party and then we set off the alarm at the airport and got arrested and then we went back to his house and his mom was like "hey sexy" and I was like yeah is she talking to me and then she was like no, I'm talking to my son and I was like oh shi- what yuck you wouldn't would you? and she was like I would but not now because he's only XX years old and he doesn't think im sexy and then we found some frog eggs and ate them and then we went out back and dug some holes and then we put some water in it and sat there sniffing paint and water the water go into the ground and then we went to sleep for 2 hours and 3 minutes and 21 seconds and then we went and found some chicks and now we have like five hundred kids and then we went back to his house and we watched his dad work on his car and then we i am bored are you reading this i hope not because its a bunch of crap and doesnt mean anything because i am bored and this thread doesnt make much sense and i am bored like i just said how was your day mine was good too please stop reading ok darth vadar to the rescue type the first thing that comes to your head after you are done reading this or dont idont really care copy paste haha I probably get two to three spam emails a week from some company wanting to sell me new wheels for my car It's getting a little annoying so to strike back I'm going to show you how to duplicate the text effect in their ad It's a bit of a noobish effect but it'll make me feel better so I'm doing it anyway did you really read all of this crap i hope you didnt and that was my week at band camp when I was xx years old

One time at band camp me and this other dude went to his house and then we had a party and then we set off the alarm at the airport and got arrested and then we went back to his house and his mom was like "hey sexy" and I was like yeah is she talking to me and then she was like no, I'm talking to my son and I was like oh shi- what yuck you wouldn't would you? and she was like I would but not now because he's only XX years old and he doesn't think im sexy and then we found some frog eggs and ate them and then we went out back and dug some holes and then we put some water in it and sat there sniffing paint and water the water go into the ground and then we went to sleep for 2 hours and 3 minutes and 21 seconds and then we went and found some chicks and now we have like five hundred kids and then we went back to his house and we watched his dad work on his car and then we i am bored are you reading this i hope not because its a bunch of crap and doesnt mean anything because i am bored and this thread doesnt make much sense and i am bored like i just said how was your day mine was good too please stop reading ok darth vadar to the rescue type the first thing that comes to your head after you are done reading this or dont idont really care copy paste haha I probably get two to three spam emails a week from some company wanting to sell me new wheels for my car It's getting a little annoying so to strike back I'm going to show you how to duplicate the text effect in their ad It's a bit of a noobish effect but it'll make me feel better so I'm doing it anyway did you really read all of this crap i hope you didnt and that was my week at band camp when I was xx years old

tl;dr

so i texted on of my ex's to ask if her new bf had a system in his car and ill give it to him his car is nice but mommy and daddy got him it brand new rx8

she responds with " his rx8 would kill your blazer in a race . "

i said well i sure as hell hope so

shes like yeah and his system is louder to last time she heard mine i have two tens on a 400watt amp lolz

i responded id rather sit up high because if someone hits me wont die

she says teejay idc his mommy got him his car and did all this shit for him and bought his stuff

i just lold and stopped texting her

this is pointeless but i had to tell people

okay you lost me... are pissed off because dude is bangin your ex girl? or is it the car his mama baught him?? :unsure:

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

wtf ? :D