Forevrbumpn Posted February 3, 2010 Report Posted February 3, 2010 what about the beast 8? that not gonna happen anymore? Its happening, I need to get the 8" frame machined, lagging on my part on that. The guy that I had machine my cooling plates, and some other work is recovering from a accident I didn't know about, so I'am stuck getting the machining done myself with a router Trying to get these woofers shipped this week, but no test amps Actually hell, if anyone in the Sac area I may know, ( or is trust worthy) has a 1ohm stable amp, I need to test these subs, and a 18 before I ship them, lol PM me on that Sucks having only a 4ohm stable 500w test amp I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
Steph3n1 Posted February 3, 2010 Report Posted February 3, 2010 Its happening, I need to get the 8" frame machined, lagging on my part on that. The guy that I had machine my cooling plates, and some other work is recovering from a accident I didn't know about, so I'am stuck getting the machining done myself with a router Trying to get these woofers shipped this week, but no test amps Actually hell, if anyone in the Sac area I may know, ( or is trust worthy) has a 1ohm stable amp, I need to test these subs, and a 18 before I ship them, lol PM me on that Sucks having only a 4ohm stable 500w test amp ohh damn that does suck. do you know what the pros and cons are of high rolls? vs half rolls always wondered that 2005 Ford Ranger Reg cab Build in Progress T3 Audio T2000 12 ARC SE4000 Stinger HPM 1/0 Wire DC power 270xp Batts: 1 Redtop up front and a Stinger SPP2250 in the back Hopes to be in and around a 150....weel see my youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/steph3n1 Team DBs (Driven By sound)
tehbert0 Posted February 3, 2010 Report Posted February 3, 2010 sexy http://motorcitydesignsaudio.com
FiBTLforlife Posted February 19, 2010 Author Report Posted February 19, 2010 sexy im gone enter a comp in alabama coming 10 months from now lmao. long time i know USACI or something, i forgot the name of the series, got the sticker on my truck and cant remember 2 AQ 10'' HDC3 copper subs 1 3500d AQ amp 146.3db on TL with stock electrical in single cab truck at 32hz RESULT: 1st place at comp, 3rd overall out of 20 cars
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.