@gg85

It will probably woble a bit if u push on the edges of the touchscreen.

If you have it flat on a table it won't wobble. You are talking about pushing it on it's edges, hell I can shake it with my hands and say it shakes. :lol:

RF_power_product.gif

im getting an ipod for carputer in dash, was talking about it yesterday, this thing pwns in my opinion.. will work great for in car use... and fuck archos

I agree. You can watch YouTube in HD which is always a plus. but like I said it's suppose to be a direct competitor with eBook readers like the Kindle.

Obviously it blows the Kindle out of the water with all the extras.

Here is the Amazon Kindle for those who haven't seen it...So yeah, iPad wins. :8)

kindle-front.png

Edit: Also 3G Unlimited Data Coverage for only $29.99!

That's cheaper than the Wireless Data Cards!

Edited by iTech

tech2332.png

My Official Feedback Thread

PSN - tech2332

Games for PS3: Killzone 2, BattleField: Bad Company 2! Add me to play either!

This isn't really suppose to be a computer or a new handheld "technology", it's supposed to be a competitor in the eBook Market. I wish it was a little more creative(As others from reading all the critiques), but it's MAIN purpose is to serve as an eBook Reader/Tablet.

Your absolutely right, eBooks will eventually replace books there is a lot of money to be made in this market. Why carry heavy books when you can carry an eBook Reader.

RF_power_product.gif

Your absolutely right, eBooks will eventually replace books there is a lot of money to be made in this market. Why carry heavy books when you can carry an eBook Reader.

Exactly, this is an almost ancient idea, apple will just bring it to life. I suspect that this product will eventually replace your daily newspaper, and could be a relief to college students sometime soon by cutting costs for books. But I figure even if you can get the books in this format, they'll still be expensive, only this time they have no excuse to be expensive.

EDIT: Also the newspaper idea is genius if you ask me, think of all the paper that will be saved not printing daily newspapers, but at the same time having friends that work at a press, this technology could be devastating.

Edited by BassJunkie

1986 C20 Suburban

9 American Bass XFL 15's

B2 M1MKII

14v XS Power Batteries

Maxwell Caps

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not

you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.

LOL I know someone that has already preordered it

Just another USELESS invention from Apple, wonder how many Apple nerds will jump on this ;).

1998 Plymouth Voyager (daily)

Jensen VM9213 H.U. (I Know but I havent had any problems.... yet)

5.25" Factory -> Sound Stream SST5.2

6x9 Hifonics ZXi 693 -> Sound Stream SST6.9

Amp: Class D: Crescendo 3KWP (x2)

Class A/B: Crescendo 1000C4

Sub: Almani S-7 10" (x6)

The reason I am disappointed is because I was expecting a full blown tablet running OSX from Apple...

This isn't that bad..but i don't understand why people are complaining that its not a phone too? Well maybe that's why apple has an iphone lol...

From what I understand the primary purpose of this is a ebook reader and an ipod with more features. So people who are in the market for something like that get much more with this...the 10 inch screen is really nice if you want to watch movies on the road...HD youtube is a plus

Its kind of something between a really good smartphone and a netbook..

Apple lifted the ban for voip apps on the iphone and ipad...so you could skype on it if you wanted to

I wish it had a built in camera since they just lifted that ban...you could use it to video chat

Edited by Moti
777319156.png

Flat surface / curved surface.... it wont wobble but you will be able to get your fingers under it. That being said it'll still make for a good paper weight. The best apple invention in my eyes (other then the ipod) will always be Number Munchers on a Macintosh circa late 80's early early 90's

I know a lot of people that read books. I happen to be one of those people. Just because you probably don't read books doesn't account for everyone else also.

I don't think it will wobble if u set it flat.

hardware-01-20100127.jpg

1998 Plymouth Voyager (daily)

Jensen VM9213 H.U. (I Know but I havent had any problems.... yet)

5.25" Factory -> Sound Stream SST5.2

6x9 Hifonics ZXi 693 -> Sound Stream SST6.9

Amp: Class D: Crescendo 3KWP (x2)

Class A/B: Crescendo 1000C4

Sub: Almani S-7 10" (x6)

when i first heard about it i thought oh god great another stupid thing i have to try to sell

F::k apple

EDIT

its an OVERSIZED ipod touch

Edited by joni13

RIP The 03 prix!

New Ride

2003 Chevy Tahoe Z71

4 DC LVL 4 18s (2 currently installed)

2 DC PAI.2000 (1 currently installed)

1 DC PAI-120.4