Not to mention all the communities like mine that 99% of the town works for the paper mill (but thankfully we'll need toilet paper at least for the near future lol)

Exactly, this is an almost ancient idea, apple will just bring it to life. I suspect that this product will eventually replace your daily newspaper, and could be a relief to college students sometime soon by cutting costs for books. But I figure even if you can get the books in this format, they'll still be expensive, only this time they have no excuse to be expensive.

EDIT: Also the newspaper idea is genius if you ask me, think of all the paper that will be saved not printing daily newspapers, but at the same time having friends that work at a press, this technology could be devastating.

1998 Plymouth Voyager (daily)

Jensen VM9213 H.U. (I Know but I havent had any problems.... yet)

5.25" Factory -> Sound Stream SST5.2

6x9 Hifonics ZXi 693 -> Sound Stream SST6.9

Amp: Class D: Crescendo 3KWP (x2)

Class A/B: Crescendo 1000C4

Sub: Almani S-7 10" (x6)

this is just my oppinion but this thing looks prety worthless to me

-Car: 2006 Ford expedition King Ranch

-Subs: 2 FI BTLs 18 fully loaded

-amps: 2 sundown SAZ 3000D

-Alternator: DC Power 260 amps

-Batterys: 2 optima yellowtops

-A whole shit load of 0 guage knu hyper flex and raptor cable

-Rockford Fosegate 3sixty

Haha. jarrod gorbel's tweet.

"whats all this talk of a Max-i-pad, some sorta high tech poon tang tablet?"

I laughed Dr. Pepper in the middle of an algebra test.

84 K5 Blazer

3" body, 2" Suspension

35" Maxxis Bighorn

100amp Alt

Marine deep cycle for the amps (freebie)

KnuKonceptz 1/0

8 Hifonics HFi 12D4's in ~19cubes tuned to 35hz

Audiopipe AP-18001D

RF 5x8's in the kicks

Almani 5.25 comp. in back

Kenwood KAC-645

--IN THE FUTURE--

None.

<!--quoteo(post=0:date=Feb 3 2010, 09:12 AM:name=Decaf)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Decaf @ Feb 3 2010, 09:12 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->we seriously need some butt plugs so you guys stop spewing chit talk<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Of course not everyone likes Apple products and yes in the wrong hands this thing can be pretty useless. I however am not one of these people and I also never use a device for its intended purpose, especially if it is hackable. The iphone OS is simply easy to manipulate (but I don't personally know how to do it, that is what google and nerds are for) and this thing will be a bad azz carputer, period. I can run all my itunes and apps (can you say Jailbreak) in the car and at a show I can just pop the little sucker out and play youtube crap in HD to pass the time. It won't skip so I can :hairtrick: all I want so it is perfect for me.

Not trying to convince anyone because there are too many better things to spend your money on but for me and my family, we will support the apple! (<~~~~I had to do it!!!!)

Starting From Scratch!!