Sundown Audio

Crossfire Amps

310_cutty

i just bought 2 of these amps for $40

a4myrt.jpg

do you guys think they're worth it ???

hell ya they were you got a good deal man. i was just using a cfa6002 and it got my re loud as hell. good old school power

Edited by loudREcivic

2015 silverado crew cab

nothing atm but soon...

hell ya they were you got a good deal man. i was just using a cfa6002 and it got my re loud as hell. good old school power

I go to a junyard in Fontana where they strip all the audio stuff from each car and sell it seperately,

They had like four of them and i got the best 2 out of the 4 the orther 2 were ok just missing some terminal screws..

We wired them up to a battery there and they seemed to work just fine so i jumped on them!!!!

I do know way back in the day a Crossfire 602 was the equivalent to a 1000.1 today. You got a hell of a good deal on those amps man!

Kenwood Excelon KDX-693 Head Unit

Kinetik HC600

Powerbass 6.75's in front doors

Powerbass 6.75's in rear deck

Powerbass 1000.1D

Powerbass 400.4

2 SA-12 inch Sundown Audio Subs

0 gauge Power Wire and Big 3

Custom Amp Rack

Code Alarm with remote start

Stinger Digital Volt Meter

My build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/51869-1996-chevy-blazer-build/

My youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/kanesdisciple

i had a crossfire vr1000d amp that amazed me. for $40, you got a steal of a deal for those amps
I do know way back in the day a Crossfire 602 was the equivalent to a 1000.1 today. You got a hell of a good deal on those amps man!

I think i remeber seeing another crossfire amp that was twice as long as these, maybe it was one the the two mentioned here..

I will deff be on the lookout for them next time i go there...

Also how would these work on a pair of re8's, or maybe 2 sets of components????

one of them amps would do great on a set of 8's even louder with the 2 of them. they very strong amps. on some mids they would scream lol. like i said i had my re se/x 15" bridged at 2 ohms and it was louder than my rf t8002. these amps are only stable at 4 ohms bridged they say but i ran mine at 2 ohms and it did a great job i just had to buy some 40 amps fuses cuz i kept poppin 30"s at full tilt. great amp and i would buy one. go back and get the others and sell them on here

2015 silverado crew cab

nothing atm but soon...