Sonic Electronix

Wow ...way more invested then i do. Plus more experience. Mines a daily driver and the only car i have so (work in progress).

I want to get 2 more 15's and run 4. Pretty much what Meade is running i'd say. But not on his level. I have 3 kids so i couldn't ever

go that loud with it. Do have to say that the kids love the bass tho...so who knows lol

r00kHo1.jpg

ima put that expandable sleeving over the wires n put those plastic pipe holders over em so it will look alot cleaner than alot of diff wires goin all over the place

i still dunno were ima put my rear battery yet

im prolly gunna get a new alt too

haha this hobbie is addicting

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

ya, i hear u wit kids n what knot

i got a lil 10'' klh home sub n i was playin around wit it one day n i got one of those 5way speaker selectors that i got hooked to my house stereo n i can turn it on n off by it n when ied turn it on he would smile n giggle so i kno i got a bass head in the makeing

when my son gets older ima run 2 18's on about 3-4,000w if possable in my truck but i'll stick wit 15's for now

my downfire gets pritty loud for what it is tho, n hits pritty low too

what kinda 15's u got?

ive seen a dude run 2 audiobahn 15's in a downfire in a 4runner n it got loud n sounded killer but most ppl dnt like sealed boxs anymore

if u need work done ied go to audio illusions, ive seen some of joeys work n heard it too, he had a astro van wit 2 memphis mojo 15's n 2 soundstream i think 2000d trantula amps n that was loud n clean

now he sells dd audio n hertz witch are pritty much top quality stuff and well over jl audio too, im not hateing jl cause i got a jl audio w0 10 n 12'' n they sound good n take a good amount of power too

i want louder but i dunno what to do, i got 4 15's already but there diff tho, i got 2 mtx 5500 15's n 2 mtx 8000 15's but i unno what will be louder but i'll try it out with each set this summer n see witch one likes ported the best

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

im by far a pro at this stuff but im better than most ppl ive seen i kno that much

ive had to fix alot of shops work befor, im thinkin bout working for audio inovations here in town but i unno how carlos will be to work for

Ha i have 2000 watts in the house for my surround sound. 1 unit runs treble 1 one runs bass. We'll get together sometime when the weathers

better and we're (Me) are kid free. Single father here lol. Let you check out my ride and give me a few pointers. I have a few pics on my about me

of my head, amp and subs. Let me know what ya think!

r00kHo1.jpg

ya carlos my boi, i go over there sometimes n aggervate the hell out of him when he aint busy

u can get hella deals off him

ive got a few things off him befor, n kevin that works for him if he still does useto own a shop if u remember called audio extacy n that place was boomin for a long time n me n him was cool too, ied get alot of deals off him too, he's the one that pritty much got me into car audio really, ied go buy his used stuff n hook it up in my room n be jammin out for a while n then hook it up in my car/truck

i still do this sometime so i kno what all i need to do to make it work

man i wished i could help alot more ppl in town but im kinda afraid too, some guys live up the road from me n there the kinda corner type dudes n i seen him workin on his car all the time n he got one of those dual bandpass boxs n stuffed a rag in the port n i seen it like 3 or 4 times goin back n forth to town n it kinda made me sick, i mean those dual boxs dont sound all that bad but a rag in the port kinda defeats the purpose and prolly wonders were the bass is