Sonic Electronix

what do you guys think about this

Just stop fucking posting...

If you actually get the sub, OK, maybe.

Until then I'm calling you the next Sniper/BassAddict32.

16 year old kid dreaming aloud through the internet.

THIS THIS THIS THIS. i have probably 50 pm's from this dude just in the past 2 days of non sense and excuses why he can't pay but wants my sub, then he finally asks for my paypal and said hes gonna pay then what do you know.....no payment sent.

i was thinking leave the 12 sitting in the box in the hole and duck tape from the bottom of the sub to the bottom of the baffle so the sub doesnt free air. would that work?

THIS THIS THIS THIS. i have probably 50 pm's from this dude just in the past 2 days of non sense and excuses why he can't pay but wants my sub, then he finally asks for my paypal and said hes gonna pay then what do you know.....no payment sent.

dude my dad said monday we will

Introduce a no fat chicks in the whip rule.

Im gonna have tech force make up a sign that says that and put it on my car lol

just sell the damn thing to someone else if theres a list

double-facepalm.jpg

just sell the damn thing to someone else if theres a list

double-facepalm.jpg

... wtf its not my fult that i cant get my dad to let me have my money until monday

... wtf its not my fult that i cant get my dad to let me have my money until monday

First how old are you? And can you even build your own box for it? Cause I sure hope you didnt plan on putting it in some prefab.

First how old are you? And can you even build your own box for it? Cause I sure hope you didnt plan on putting it in some prefab.

im 16 and i dont have a pay pal and im able to build a box im not using a pre fab cuz im not a stupid person like that

im 16 and i dont have a pay pal and im able to build a box im not using a pre fab cuz im not a stupid person like that

you know you can EDIT YOUR OWN POSTS instead of posting what you meant to say in like 2 other posts.

yea then whenever that "time" comes when you need a box, your gonna make a thread that lasts 5 pages because you keep asking questions about what we tell you straightforward

Archived