XS Power

The xs power D5100 is a perfect fit for all imports, civics, integras, accords, nissans etc, not sure about toyota. The battery is factory size dimensions but has a lot more power perfect for your setup, weighs in around 40lbs, has a reinforced case and is only 5in wide so it won't take up a lot of truck space. As for price I am not good at finding deals lol but It is on ebay for $240. As for kinetics, the HC1400 will be around the same power? Same size and weight, can be found on amazon for $195 shipped. hope this helps!

this isnt for my tacoma... im getting rid of it asap... im sick of it..lol... no im actually looking at a 99 Chrysler sebring lxi.... and i will proble end up doing a C&d technologies Agm under the hood just because i dont want to ruin a beautiful XS Power battery with all the nasty crap under the hood(oil,moisture,heat,etc)... the two D680's will be for the trunk to suppliment my Sundown SAE1200d and to also look damn good... they will will most likely be in fiberglass trim panels on both sides between the fender wells and trunk hatch... oh and Kinetik can suck it!!!

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/79921-rogers-700-dream-car-update-page-17-a-wall/?p=2335774

93 Saturn SC2My system4 SA-15's Walled

2 Cerwin-Vega S2000's

3 Kinetik Hc2000's

Dual 200amp alts.

you guys done with the peepee touching contest or do I need to end it?

The xs power D5100 is a perfect fit for all imports, civics, integras, accords, nissans etc, not sure about toyota. The battery is factory size dimensions but has a lot more power perfect for your setup, weighs in around 40lbs, has a reinforced case and is only 5in wide so it won't take up a lot of truck space. As for price I am not good at finding deals lol but It is on ebay for $240. As for kinetics, the HC1400 will be around the same power? Same size and weight, can be found on amazon for $195 shipped. hope this helps!

The HC1400 is no where close to the power of the 5100, although it is close to the same dimensions. The HC1400 is more along the lines of the D/S1200 as far as power goes.

The 5100 and 5100R does fit a lot of import vehicles, but it isn't for all the imports. It is to tall for a lot of vehicles.

Edited by Nathan@XSPOWER

RealPower800x135_zps58408f90.jpg

sorry my bad bro! this is the first time ive ever looked into this company... i thought ive heard people calling them powermaster... it wont happen again! :give_rose:

and thanks for the reply!

No problem. Just letting you know in case you were searching around for powermaster batteries. Didn't want you getting a small number of results to get your info from. Some people do refer to them as powermaster batteries, but powermaster and XS Power are two totally different companies.

RealPower800x135_zps58408f90.jpg

this isnt for my tacoma... im getting rid of it asap... im sick of it..lol... no im actually looking at a 99 Chrysler sebring lxi.... and i will proble end up doing a C&d technologies Agm under the hood just because i dont want to ruin a beautiful XS Power battery with all the nasty crap under the hood(oil,moisture,heat,etc)... the two D680's will be for the trunk to suppliment my Sundown SAE1200d and to also look damn good... they will will most likely be in fiberglass trim panels on both sides between the fender wells and trunk hatch... oh and Kinetik can suck it!!!

:rofl: i always liked joo rogers!... :friends::rofl:

m_8e0e9deb0e2a020a7ff1bf0d3a6c3306.jpgth_140x100square.jpgth_140x100rev2animated.gifsoundigital.pngth_Banner_140x100.jpgn221468318568_2854.jpg

8_RedDevillogo.pngteamtexflex-1.jpg

:rofl: i always liked joo rogers!... :friends::rofl:

sadly not everyone does... but we go way back......back in the days of Respek!

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/79921-rogers-700-dream-car-update-page-17-a-wall/?p=2335774

93 Saturn SC2My system4 SA-15's Walled

2 Cerwin-Vega S2000's

3 Kinetik Hc2000's

Dual 200amp alts.

you guys done with the peepee touching contest or do I need to end it?