XS Power

so im doing a little researching for my late spring build... im going to be getting a car as soon as i get my tax returns... im still not sure what kind of car im going to get yet.. but i plan on getting a 2dr coupe... perhaps a hatchback... so right now im not worried about the alt or front battery since i dont know what will fit... but the plan is to do 200amp ho alt and the biggest batt i can fit under the hood..

anyways im trying to figure out what batteries i need for the trunk... i really would like to do 2 smaller ones just for the look but if the price is right, ill just do one... I would really like to go with XS Power but im afraid they might be too expensive... and i kinda want to stay away from kinetik after seeing that their power ratings are BS... unless i can find one on teh cheap... anyways back on the powermaster thing... what one or two batteries would be sufficient(not too small but not over kill) for a Sundown SAE1200dv1 and a small 2 or 4 channel for the highs?... proble around 1500rms tops

Edited by Rogers

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/79921-rogers-700-dream-car-update-page-17-a-wall/?p=2335774

93 Saturn SC2My system4 SA-15's Walled

2 Cerwin-Vega S2000's

3 Kinetik Hc2000's

Dual 200amp alts.

you guys done with the peepee touching contest or do I need to end it?

great price... but i dont care for the top posts... id rather have the screw type like the Powermaster's.... im kinda confused about the sizes.. like the names of the kinetiks are pretty much self explanitory... but i dont understand the XS Power bats

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/79921-rogers-700-dream-car-update-page-17-a-wall/?p=2335774

2 Cerwin-Vega S2000's

3 Kinetik Hc2000's

Dual 200amp alts.

great price... but i dont care for the top posts... id rather have the screw type like the Powermaster's.... im kinda confused about the sizes.. like the names of the kinetiks are pretty much self explanitory... but i dont understand the XS Power bats
Have you checked their site? They have all of the specs listed. Check -> here. If you still aren't sure about the specs check the faq section and it gives you and explaination of what they mean.

HU: Pioneer

Highs: 2X 4X6"s, 2X 3.5"s, 4X 5.25" comps, Q-Logic kicks, and a Sundown SAX-125.2

Subs: 4 Nightshade 15s and Strapped SAZ-3500Ds <---Sundown FTW good.gif

Electrical: dual DC Power 320s (ordered) and 2 D3400s up frt and 4 D2700s in the back

.ʇı ɥʇıʍ ʞɔnɟ ʇ,uɐɔ noʎ 'ʞɔıp ǝɹos ɐ ǝʞı1 sı uʍopunS

26d2fe1a.jpg0969b13f.jpg343030b8.jpg

sweet... thanks... ok so i understand the sizes from small to large... im just wondering what size(s) i need.... ive noticed the guys runnin the huge systems are using the D3100's... so i dont think i need one of those..im guessing it will be overkill... im wondering about perhaps a D1200d or two of the D680's... but im not sure... but i also am taking into account that im also going to be running an agm under the hood.. so i immagin its still going to be overkill.... anyone with some input???

2 Cerwin-Vega S2000's

3 Kinetik Hc2000's

Dual 200amp alts.

im going to bump this one more time... i want to get a second opinion from the vendor... what would be the perfect battery?

2 Cerwin-Vega S2000's

3 Kinetik Hc2000's

Dual 200amp alts.

im going to bump this one more time... i want to get a second opinion from the vendor... what would be the perfect battery?

Two D925s or D975s (as mentioned above) would give you all the power you need and a little extra. You will NOT find another battery out there that out performs out batteries!! If you want to use a bar to connect your batteries I would go with the D975s, because the posts are flush with the top of the battery.

Myself I would go with 2 D680s! They are smaller in size but produce huge power for their size, and they can be mounted very easily to give you a great look to your system.

On a side note...................... PowerMaster doesn't make batteries.

Edited by Nathan@XSPOWER

RealPower800x135_zps58408f90.jpg

Two D925s or D975s (as mentioned above) would give you all the power you need and a little extra. You will NOT find another battery out there that out performs out batteries!! If you want to use a bar to connect your batteries I would go with the D975s, because the posts are flush with the top of the battery.

Myself I would go with 2 D680s! They are smaller in size but produce huge power for their size, and they can be mounted very easily to give you a great look to your system.

On a side note...................... PowerMaster doesn't make batteries.

sorry my bad bro! this is the first time ive ever looked into this company... i thought ive heard people calling them powermaster... it wont happen again! :give_rose:

and thanks for the reply!

2 Cerwin-Vega S2000's

3 Kinetik Hc2000's

Dual 200amp alts.

The xs power D5100 is a perfect fit for all imports, civics, integras, accords, nissans etc, not sure about toyota. The battery is factory size dimensions but has a lot more power perfect for your setup, weighs in around 40lbs, has a reinforced case and is only 5in wide so it won't take up a lot of truck space. As for price I am not good at finding deals lol but It is on ebay for $240. As for kinetics, the HC1400 will be around the same power? Same size and weight, can be found on amazon for $195 shipped. hope this helps!

/////ALPINE

66473.gif