07 Avalnche 2 18 FI Sundown 3500d Zapco 1000.4 Reference

i guess concrete works great for a brace too haha but god damn that is alot of unnecessary weight

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

- 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz

current build

97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0

i guess concrete works great for a brace too haha but god damn that is alot of unnecessary weight

just 240 pounds ive seen people put 1000 lbs of battery ?????

just kidding i just read your build good job i dont know i had a friend that used to do really well way back in the day early90's and said it turned some good #'s

i am getting concerned about how my center braces wil effect air flow tho

what do you guys think should i 86 em and brace otherwise if so some suggestions please??????

build is looking good so far

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

just 240 pounds ive seen people put 1000 lbs of battery ?????

just kidding i just read your build good job i dont know i had a friend that used to do really well way back in the day early90's and said it turned some good #'s

i am getting concerned about how my center braces wil effect air flow tho

what do you guys think should i 86 em and brace otherwise if so some suggestions please??????

ha over 1000 pounds of batts but yeah the back brace will work great to help the rear

as for your center braces (the 2x4s) they shouldnt really effect the air flow but one thing i would look into doing is adding some 45s or some how making shit rounder to help smoothen out the air flow

edit i had 4 15s in a wall and a 6 layer baffle that was huge

your box is braced to shit and not as big i'd imagen 3 baffles would be enough for you

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

- 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz

current build

97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0

Archived