GETTING screwed by uncle sam

It is also a 8 thousand dollar tax credit that you have to pay back for the next several years with higher taxes, it really averages to around a 1200 dollar credit, they are just loading you $8000, which hey, thats almost a down payment now days

My current 95 Jetta Build w/

pioneer h/u

2 RD Sonance 10's with flatwind coils

2 Audiopipe apsm 1500.1s

1 Hifonics Brutus Elite 60x4

1 XS d925

1 Stinger spv35

1 1000 amp lead acid

50 ft of 0/1 ofc from Audiotechnix

all powerbass components, and coaxils, 4 sets

buildlog = http://www.stevemead...2-rd-10s-build/

My build for my wife. http://www.stevemead...01-f-150-build/

i just got my taxes done by H&R block on monday and im very thankful for the $2350 refund that i am getting back after they take out there fees. ive had them do my taxes for the last 3 years cause i dont want to do them anymore and there are way to many adjustments for me to even think about. im also hoping to get the first time home buyers tax credit for around $5000 for the first house that me and my wife are trying to buy right now. average house in our area is around $50,000 or less. that seems low but the small town that we live in is almost completely dead. i work at the only shop that is still open. but i feel for the guys who have to pay in this year. i had to pay like $170 about 5 years ago but when you work a minimum wage job, $170 is a shit load of money. thankfully i have a good paying job for the area that im in. just figured id share my tax experience. thanks for readin.

currently just running a JL 12W7 and RF BD 1001

soon to come

soundstream XXX 18

Memphis mojo MCD4KW

Big azz box in tha backseat

working out other details

soundstream.jpg

logo_mca.gif

oh i just wish he would atleast have the curtousy of letting me know im getting fucked

i am a full time student and this tax money was goin to my dcs but guess not its rediculous canada sounds nice about now

cant u claim your money that you pay for school with?

yall complaining about the taxes coming out of these big a$$ checks u get each week making damn good money and ive been outa work for a year now and kant find a job feel lucky u got job and one that pays well and stop bit(hing

I am making half what I did a year ago, I kinda just got lucky and scored this new job. I bring a lot to the table in the skill department . I really cant complain tho, its only 3 miles away and we shoot guns there to LOL

Archived