**New Build** 149.9 Bassracer under 30hz 3krms

Any burp / Bassrace scores. Sorry to hear you had problems with your subs.

Perhaps an Ascendant Mayham drop in will get you louder.

Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/

Any burp / Bassrace scores. Sorry to hear you had problems with your subs.

Perhaps an Ascendant Mayham drop in will get you louder.

I didnt get any mnmbers out of it with the k9 but with the lanzar 6k (about 3200rms) I did a 150.9 legal @ 28hz and a 153.9 on the dash with the drivers door open at 26hz and it was alot louder with the k9 and still was no where near maxing out the amp. I dont think it matters what sub I used... they are all great subs but no sub can take that kind of power on music like that. It was a fun experiment and it did its thing. The only thing I could have done is got a kevlar cone but that would only solve 1 of my problems... theres nothing you can do to save coils with that much power lol

Not sure if you have tried it or not, or if you want, ever think about a DD 9500z? They can take a lot of power, and might be able to handle the abuse. Just a thought. Love the look of the box. Great build.

formerly known as Blue86f150

its a 4th order just because its tuned in the 40z doesnt mean it wont reach down and jiggle your balls at sub 30 hz frequencies.

Regardless if they were dipped platinum and were stuffed in Beyonce's twat.....way too fucking exspensive

this sux camel dicks

Not sure if you have tried it or not, or if you want, ever think about a DD 9500z? They can take a lot of power, and might be able to handle the abuse. Just a thought. Love the look of the box. Great build.

They all still use similar coils... once you get above 4-5k there is no way the coil can take it for more then short periods of time. Its def. no knock on DC... I love Rusty's product and hes a great guy. I dont think any sub would fair much better then the level 5 did. The Z motor might hold up alittle longer because of the open motor design with the neo blocks allowing for more cooling but the gauge wire used for the coils cant take the power going through it so it fails. Thanks for the compliments!

They all still use similar coils... once you get above 4-5k there is no way the coil can take it for more then short periods of time. Its def. no knock on DC... I love Rusty's product and hes a great guy. I dont think any sub would fair much better then the level 5 did. The Z motor might hold up alittle longer because of the open motor design with the neo blocks allowing for more cooling but the gauge wire used for the coils cant take the power going through it so it fails. Thanks for the compliments!

maybe a 4" coil driver..

Archived