**New Build** 149.9 Bassracer under 30hz 3krms

Thats a good looking box. I love your ambition, but 149.9 on Music under 30Hz with only 3,000rms is probably impossible.

But I promise I'll be tuned in and watching this thread closely. While rooting you on in the corner.

ai.gifPhone: 559.229.0123 Web: www.aifresno.com Email: [email protected]Brands: Audison, Hertz, Ascendant Audio, Pioneer, JVC Arsenal, Alpine, Sony, Kenwood, Stinger, Compustar Pro, Audio Control, Second Skin.

its gonna take alot of work and teaking but it can be done. Eventually dropping in an assload more power thats why its currently a level 5 and will be a level 6 when they are available

put 5k on that lvl 5 she'll be begging u to and u dont want lvl6 an xl would walk all over it spl wise

RIP The 03 prix!

New Ride

2003 Chevy Tahoe Z71

4 DC LVL 4 18s (2 currently installed)

2 DC PAI.2000 (1 currently installed)

1 DC PAI-120.4

We have a rex with a pair of tsns 15's with just over 3k with only 50sqin port and it bassraces 39.9@ 32hz so its possible just gotta put in the work

this setup could have been more than twice as loud if you doubled or trippeled the port area

box looks good i like the stain.you going to spray laquer too?

Roseville, CA

Thats a good looking box. I love your ambition, but 149.9 on Music under 30Hz with only 3,000rms is probably impossible.
OP- good luck on the build ill be tuned in. I love it when people doubt you will achive your goal at will drive you harder to do it.

see my sig. :good:

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

Archived