Kicker L7 15" With Hifonics Power

I have a kicker L7 15" and bxi1206d for sale with a custom box

I am selling becasue I can't keep a system for more than a few months becuase of some disease I have where I alwasy need to be building new systems for my car.

The amazing thing about this system is that it is the best sounding system i've ever heard. It is tuned to 33hz and peaks out at about 38hz at 142.1 dB's on the TL (which is an impressive for such a low hz). It plays the lows extremely well and sounds very very musical on all kinds of music. The aero ports have something to do with why it sounds so good.

I'm asking $800 for local pickup... if shipped i'm asking $900 plus shipping just because I want to move it fast and locally if possible.

All the equpiment is a few months old, and being a MECP installer, trust me when I say I have treated this system very well, and never have smelt the VC's burn, this amp is a perfect match for the box.

I have many more pics of the box build and stuff if interested, teh box is 5.5 cubes. price is negotiable.

This could be shipped somehow, but local pickup is best. I live just east of minneapolis/st. paul, MN

post-671-1180903456_thumb.jpg

Edited by KickerAudio21

-------------------------------------------------

1st place circuit city car/spl show (maplewood,MN) 2006

146.6 dB's with 2 12" L7 and 1606d brutus