04' dodge ram blow through **20,000 watts rms**

Tell me more about those kick panels. They are Q logic? So, did you have to cut the factory piece? How did that go?

I have a 2005 quad cab and am a little hesitant to order those because I don't really want to cut my factory plastic.

yea mine are the q's I love them, they didn't match in color at all(but was expected) and yea I cut my factory piece an it looks awsome... Surprised me as well I hesatated to cut them but hell evrything can be replaced:D but as long as you clean your cuts up with a de-burrer (pretty much just a razor blade) or just some 1000grit sand paper it looks like factory if I remember I'll snap a few up close pics

*2013 NEW BUILD*

12- 18" Crossfire XS v2's B pillar 4th order wall

4- Crossfire 8K mono blocks

40+ pro audio mids tweeters and horns

3- Singer alternator 400a external regulated alts

tons of audiotechnix wire

24- XS Power D1400's

-TEAM XS POWER-

-TEAM CROSSFIRE-

-TDH-

tdh.png

Another question, how did you color match your door panels?

I got a truck that has a somewhat rare interior color and I cannot find the same color door panel. Mine is trashed from the truck being at the junkyard.

I went to GIPE auto color and match they just happened to have the color I needed in rattle can so I jus grabbe it but any color match that uses the camera type can use any interior piece and get you a dam close match! They even pulled a color match off my leather seats for my last build to dye my headrest tv's and it was realy close...

Hope that helped? ( and color match doesn't always match lol might have to try it a few different times with different primers....white,black,red,..etc

*2013 NEW BUILD*

24- XS Power D1400's

-TEAM XS POWER-

-TEAM CROSSFIRE-

-TDH-

tdh.png

Got all panels finished last night.... As you can see it was a late night just got in... But the panels look good,vi still have some buffin to do and polishing but I'll try to get the SS in tomorrow and maybe all panels re installed, we'll see what happens I got anthr long day ahead of me tomorrow working on it

*2013 NEW BUILD*

24- XS Power D1400's

-TEAM XS POWER-

-TEAM CROSSFIRE-

-TDH-

tdh.png

Lookin good bro! The only thing I'm a bit on the fence about its using that KLMX CCA wire. I'd be running a true OFC pure copper 1/0 with that much power if it were my truck. I'm sure the CCA will be fine, I'm just the overkill type of person.

-Dan Kasun

05' Dodge Ram 1500 QCSB Hemi Blow-thru build in progress.

2 RD HW18's, RD D9, 5 Deka 9a31's, 6th order blow-thru box, Eclipse 7200mkii HU, 140' Knu Kollossus wire. DC Power 270xp Alt, Etc.

Lookin good bro! The only thing I'm a bit on the fence about its using that KLMX CCA wire. I'd be running a true OFC pure copper 1/0 with that much power if it were my truck. I'm sure the CCA will be fine, I'm just the overkill type of person.

Yea I hear you man I was thinkin the same thing buy on my truck my stock batteries are hidden on the frame rails under my driver door(inside of the frame) so I'll have 4 runs +,- to that battery bank and then 4 from that back to my 8 batteries I think it will be fine if not I'll just add more wire:D thanks for the input!!

*2013 NEW BUILD*

24- XS Power D1400's

-TEAM XS POWER-

-TEAM CROSSFIRE-

-TDH-

tdh.png

yea mine are the q's I love them, they didn't match in color at all(but was expected) and yea I cut my factory piece an it looks awsome... Surprised me as well I hesatated to cut them but hell evrything can be replaced:D but as long as you clean your cuts up with a de-burrer (pretty much just a razor blade) or just some 1000grit sand paper it looks like factory if I remember I'll snap a few up close pics

Thanks! I'd appreciate it. I really need more front stage but I just want to make sure I like these before I order them.

ok guys i got alittle bit done yesterday,

-i got 3 layers of secondskin on all my doors (2 on the shell, and 1 on the outsideskin) i got 2 layers on the roof (3 in some spots like where the braces meet the roof) i got all the side post and pillars done as well, i still have some more to lay on the floor and back wall but im waiting till i cut my hole...

-i got all my door panels put back in (they turned out awsome) i still need to clean the shit out of them tio get glue from tape off etc... ANY POINTERS ON THAT ?? and they are all wired in just waiting on hooking up the amps now..

heres a few pics

IMG_1043.jpg

IMG_1044.jpg

IMG_1045.jpg

IMG_1049.jpg

IMG_1048.jpg

IMG_1046.jpg

IMG_1050.jpg

IMG_1051.jpg

IMG_1052.jpg

IMG_1053.jpg

IMG_1054.jpg