Need help on Big 3

Hey guys, i'm just about ready to start the big 3 on an 08 accord lx, 4 cyl and i ran into a problem. First off i'll post some pictures of my big 3 wiring ideas. First is the bat neg to ground:

DSC05881.jpg

Thats the stock ground wire right there, i'll add a lug to that little bolt on the terminal and add wire to that ground with some Kflex. I'll make sure to sand down the paint under the bolt. Any disagreements or suggestions for that one? if not, we're good to go with that wire.

The second thing is ground to chassis, i had two ideas for it and i'm not sure what chassis bolt i should go with. Here are two pictures:

DSC05887.jpg

DSC05888.jpg

Thats a bolt on the side of the engine in the first picture, and there are two bolts on the front of the engine. Any preference on which one, again, suggestions are always welcome!

Now what i really need help with is the bat pos to alt pos because i have no fucking clue what i'm doing. I know i'm supposed to be looking for a bolt on the alternator that i'm supposed to unscrew and lug, but i cant see it or find it. And as you can see from the pictures, its a tight squeeze on what to find. I can hardly get my hand in between anything in there. heres a picture.

DSC05883.jpg

I'm gonna feel pretty stupid if its that large black wire with the bolt on top that i have to unscrew, but better safe than sorry! Once again, any suggestions are welcome and if you need additional info, i'll try to give it to you. Battery is stock, alternator is stock, and i cant tell you the alternator output on it because the manual nor hondas website has the info. If anyone actually has the info on the output of it, i'd like to know. Thanks again everyone!

On the back of the Alt there is a rubber boot, usually it looks like a spark plug wire boot. You can slide that boot out of the way, and there will be your charging wire bolted to the alt, that is what you want to connect your new charging cable to.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

On the back of the Alt there is a rubber boot, usually it looks like a spark plug wire boot. You can slide that boot out of the way, and there will be your charging wire bolted to the alt, that is what you want to connect your new charging cable to.

Ah thank you, thats gonna be a challenge considering there's already so much stuff cluttered in a small space and its difficult to get behind the alternator.

I've circled what i think is the charging post on the alternator, but i'm not exactly sure. If anyone could have any input, that would be great.

dsc05883t.jpg

I'm thinking it could be that big plug behind that black wire, so should i just pull that off and tada there should be the stock charging wire bolted on there?

I've circled what i think is the charging post on the alternator, but i'm not exactly sure. If anyone could have any input, that would be great.

dsc05883t.jpg

I'm thinking it could be that big plug behind that black wire, so should i just pull that off and tada there should be the stock charging wire bolted on there?

thats it
27866_126387594040731_126377114041779_310525_4509962_n-1.jpgsundown_audio_logo-1.jpg

Archived