Sonic Electronix

I need some suggestions

Hello, i'm having a bit of a situation here. Currently I have the stock alt and battery in my '91 Nissan Stanza and I recently received my SAE-1200D and I have it all hooked up. Now here comes the issue. I'm currently running 4 AWG from my battery to my amp, so I'm upgrading to 1/0 AWG and wiring my Big 3 in 1/0 AWG, but I'm afraid that when I do this, my battery will drain like no other. The 2nd issue is I've looked at DC Power and XS Power and neither make an Alternator that will fit my car that I am aware of. So what do you think I should do?

In Progress:

1991 Nissan Stanza

2 DC Level 4 12's with level 5 DVCs

SAE-1200D

Sony Xplod HU

TEAM DC Audio

DCaudio.jpg

the big three won't drain your battery if your car is off and you play your system that will drain your battery so go ahead and do it and might I suggest a second battery

Teamflexissueslong.jpg

06 chrysler 300C Hemi

one mmatts dreadnaut 15 powered by a planet audio vx 2200d

fosgate p200 running planet audio 8" midbass drivers and super compression tweeters

stock battery and a stinger spv44

Irragi 300 amp alternator

big 3 1/0

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/55075-system-in-my-300c/page__view__findpost__p__763656__fromsearch__1

alright i'll have to call someone up. I'm just a little shaky on doing 1/0 to my amp on a probably 19 year old, 80A alternator. Also yeah i'll definitely have to get a second battery in the future.

In Progress:

1991 Nissan Stanza

2 DC Level 4 12's with level 5 DVCs

SAE-1200D

Sony Xplod HU

TEAM DC Audio

DCaudio.jpg

Archived