Sundown Audio

Inside Pics Of Rockford Fosgate T40001bd?

protegeboom

Hmmm be like steve? I know for a fact his were all brand new.

I can tell u this I have bought about 20 items from HDA.

Some arrive missing small parts or damaged.

I can agree with you on the shipping cause you have to pay for a mistake that arrived that way.

I had to ship a 15" TRF back at my cost as well as a T4000. It sucks.

However they atleast do take care of it. Most places ain't paying that shipping back.

That being said all the amps I have recieved were never DOA or a lemon and trust me I push them to their limits!

I bought my T4k from HDA also and I pushed it to its limits also. Holds up like a champ! In shiping it came with a broken remote gain. Great customer service I told them and they sent out a new one the same day. I know why it was broken too.... f'n ups, guy I watched him get the package out of the truck... slammed it against the floor of the truck... but all in all the amp itself was in great condition.

Head Unit: Alpine IVA-w505 with 120gig Ipod.

Mids and Highs: Infinity Kappa Perfect 6.1s all around.

Mids and Highs Amp: Hifonics ZXi1008

Sub: HDC315 alum.

Sub Amp: SAZ3000D

1/0 All around. Powermaster Batts.

2004 Trailblazer LS

Well thank you Dave. Yes, I am the sole administrator of High Desert Audio and I would like to make a few points. First, I know that I get a fair amount of traffic to the Ebay store from this site and I would like to thank you all for this. I know that you have MANY choices for purchasing Rockford Fosgate and I appreciate all who choose HDA.

Second, it is my fervent wish to have all my customers be happy with their purchase. But I am not perfect, UPS is not perfect, the repair techs are not perfect, not every single installation is perfect, etc. As previously posted things do happen but I try my best to work with customers should problems arise. Maintaining a 99.3% positive feedback rating selling refurbished car audio is actually a small miracle :)

Third, I deal with a lot of different people every day and there are some where you just know. Aftershock (a.k.a. Richard)-I knew. I could have sent a new amplifier still in the plastic and it would have been DOA. While I'm certainly not trying to lay blame, it's just kind of one of those Murphy's Law/karmic vortex type of situations. Yet, I believe we went above and beyond to get the situation resolved.

Understand the T40001bd is (obviously) designed for massive output and therefore requires massive current be available to it. 300+ amps of current draw is not uncommon and if it's not available the amplifier will simply strain harder to get it and eventually burn up the fets. Granted at two ohms the draw will be less, but you'd still need some extensive upgrades to your electrical system. I don't know the details of your install, and when I asked the techs that man the phones they told me you really didn't want to discuss it. We are all here to help you-it is in our best interest to assure you get the most out of any Rockford Fosgate product.

Tracy

HDA

http://stores.ebay.com/High-Desert-Audio-Store

welcome,HDATRACY.i've done buisness with you many times.never once anything wrong with any of the products.

some people you just can't please.all i can say is that guy must have hooked his shit up wrong.anyway i'm glad

we have HDA.and by the way,you can check my ebay account if you don't believe they are a great place to buy from.

jasonwhite1975.

smd2.gif

2002 nissan frontier crewcab

eclipse cd2000

mb quart prem's fr&rear

rf p4004

Hey Tracy, could I just buy something directly from you instead of messing with Ebay and bidding. I hate it when I bid and someone jumps in at the last minute and outbids me. Its left me no choice but to resort to the same type of tactics in order to win anything.

teamnemesissundown-1.jpg

In that case, maybe we could agree upon a specific price and it could be listed with a "Buy It Now" and maybe someone could let me know so I could jump in and buy it before someone else comes along??? Maybe???

i know what you mean.that would be nice. :)

smd2.gif

2002 nissan frontier crewcab

eclipse cd2000

mb quart prem's fr&rear

rf p4004

Hmmm, there are a bunch of items on there for Buy It Now.

I don't think it's possible to sell that stuff at a lower price!!! If so we'd be shuttin' our doors!

The couple things I'm wanting now aren't listed with a buy it now price. I wish they were so I could just buy them and go about my business without getting into a bidding war with anyone.

teamnemesissundown-1.jpg

Archived