Dro's new super awsum BUILD LOG!!!!!!!1!one!!!!!!

If this is the same guy who bragged about jackin systems I hope as soon as you finish everything you want in your little TB that shit gets taken.

I have had 2 systems stolen from me and never once considered stealing from others.

/rant

wow dude chill out

trailblazer

18" xl

aq2200

147.8db at 4 ohms

looks good more power

ya i know ill run it at one ohm when i get the alt/ batteries but not for a little while, might decide to jus test it for a hour or two

edit: is that bad for the amp? cuz i had the gains all the way up haha

trailblazer

18" xl

aq2200

147.8db at 4 ohms

so went to my buddies house over the weekend and hit 147.8 dbs with only 600 watts!

cant wait to see the numbers after i get it hooked up at 1 ohm

On what meter and mic placement? Sealed? Pics or :bsflag:

lbb-2.png

2007 Chevy HHR LT

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

1st Place Loud N Low 2010 MWSPL Finals

3rd Place Xtreme 3 2010 MWSPL Finals

you know all Dros posts are on his profile so you can see if indeed hes the guy thats pissed you off so bad! fuckin haterz

I'll tell you straight. I love car audio and anything to do with it. I like the sub and box this guy built.

I really fucking hate thieves with a passion though. This guy admitted to being a car audio thief so i say fuck him. Call me a hater all you want.

i think i just gave myself a concussion i facepalmed so hard.

and for the 1's that dont like me.....

well, Im still here fuckers. Cant get rid of me that easy.

On what meter and mic placement? Sealed? Pics or :bsflag:

no pics but will this weekend, and you can say its bs all you want i know what it hit and that is really all that matters to me, for being at 4 ohm this thing seriously WANGS

trailblazer

18" xl

aq2200

147.8db at 4 ohms

I'll tell you straight. I love car audio and anything to do with it. I like the sub and box this guy built.

I really fucking hate thieves with a passion though. This guy admitted to being a car audio thief so i say fuck him. Call me a hater all you want.

well I with a passion, hate being told I stole something when I've never stolen anything in my life, so the aggro comments were pretty overboard to me, but I am sorry dude, it seems this guy has been banned before so now i just dont know, fuck it. fail.

well I with a passion, hate being told I stole something when I've never stolen anything in my life, so the aggro comments were pretty overboard to me, but I am sorry dude, it seems this guy has been banned before so now i just dont know, fuck it. fail.

ive never stole shi, this dude on crack :wacko: but dont matter this is the internet,

question: you guys like autopage alarms? i got a BOMB deal on one

trailblazer

18" xl

aq2200

147.8db at 4 ohms

Archived