Dro's new super awsum BUILD LOG!!!!!!!1!one!!!!!!

ive never stole shi, this dude on crack :wacko: but dont matter this is the internet,

question: you guys like autopage alarms? i got a BOMB deal on one

is it stolen? lol bullshittn... system is looking cool though. good luck

is it stolen? lol bullshittn... system is looking cool though. good luck

hahahaha nah its not stolen..

and thanks man i appreciate it, i never thought one 18 off 600 watts (so far) would be this ridiculously loud, not only is it 5x louder but its 5x better sq then my 2 l7's dammmm

trailblazer

18" xl

aq2200

147.8db at 4 ohms

Yes it is roll on. It was $60 due to $20 mail-in rebate. It was originally $80. All the other stores I checked was at $100-$120.

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

Yes it is roll on. It was $60 due to $20 mail-in rebate. It was originally $80. All the other stores I checked was at $100-$120.

ok, how much do you think i will need for my box, i have never used this stuff before. got any tips?

trailblazer

18" xl

aq2200

147.8db at 4 ohms

ok, how much do you think i will need for my box, i have never used this stuff before. got any tips?

For my box (can't remember exact dimensions) 8.86cuft before displacements, so it's not small but not huge. I only used about half a gallon. You'll want to wear 2 layers of latex gloves, and some clothes you don't care to get destroyed. When rolling it on this stuff will fly off the roller and get on you, and you will not get this stuff out of your clothes. If you do get it onto you, immediately rub some nail polish remover on your skin to where it is, then rinse everything off with soap and water. Just wear a long sleeve shirt when you do it and not worry about it. I wore a short sleeve shirt when I did it, and I decided to say screw it when I got some on me, and left it. Took about 3 or 4 weeks for it to come off.

What you'll want to do is just sand it down a little by hand, not much. Then go back with a clean rag and clean it up a little bit. Put 1 layer onto the box, and wait 3-5 hours, go and put another layer on it. Then let it cure for a day or two and you're done. I let it cure over night, and when I touched it it felt nice and hard, so I put everything back into the truck, went to take the box out a few days later to work on my window, and it was stuck to the carpet, so be a little careful about that.

You can add more layers if you want, but I didn't seen a point of adding another layer. Also make sure you're in an open environment, not a closed place, this stuff is very strong.

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

Archived