polaris122 Posted February 6, 2010 Report Posted February 6, 2010 im looking to put 6 10s in my car jw how that gets wired, they are dual 4 ohm subs, and only one amp. and i was wondering what has more cone area.. 6 10's or 4 12's? Quote
cqtama Posted February 6, 2010 Report Posted February 6, 2010 how many amps? there is a cone area threrad stickied in sub section consult te chart Quote R.I.P '01 blazer you treated my ears well until your transmission blew up. New Project [top secret] 149.0 db on music driver window open; so close I feel some boners are fueled by viagra and not true intimacy!......if you know what i mean.... I swear... sometimes I wish I was retarded so I could just agree with everyone x.
k3n12ock Posted February 6, 2010 Report Posted February 6, 2010 Cone area: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...st&p=115192 (6) 10s have a bit more cone. Wiring: http://www.the12volt.com/caraudio/woofer_configurations.asp Quote 05 xB - (2) EVIL 18s - (2) BC3500s - NO WALL Channel 1: http://www.youtube.com/k3n12ock Channel 2: http://www.youtube.com/MrK3n12ock2
matt402 Posted February 6, 2010 Report Posted February 6, 2010 6 d4 10s can be wired to 1.5 ohm on 1 amp... Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.