Sundown Audio

Kicker 2500.1 or audiopipe 3000.1?????

hondaonchrome

imo it always boils down to one thing....

which amp isnt made of cheap ass bullshit parts and should last me for years to come...

just open both amps then uneducatedly tell me you like what you see in the AP casing over what you see in the kicker casing...

Myself i rather have an amp that doesnt have shit crammed into a case all sloppy like they were in a hurry to get the shit out the door.

Kicker for me out of the 2

For the price you cant beat it, and Ive never heard no one actually make a educated argument over the audiopipe and why you shouldnt get it. The price is hella nice, and thats mostly due because they ship from their build house I believe. No reps, or anything...and it does rated. Im not defending it, but without facts your argument is basic

2003 CHEVY TRAILBLAZER

AKA The Batmobile

Pioneer 6000UB

Sundown SAZ-3000D

2 Audio Q HDC3's

40' of 1/0 Gauge

2 Big Rear Batteries

A 38 HZ Box

KICK ASS!

For the price you cant beat it, and Ive never heard no one actually make a educated argument over the audiopipe and why you shouldnt get it. The price is hella nice, and thats mostly due because they ship from their build house I believe. No reps, or anything...and it does rated. Im not defending it, but without facts your argument is basic

if price is just the case why buy anything that cost more whatsoever.

if price is just the case why buy anything that cost more whatsoever.

True but other factors come into play. Costumer service, warrenty, and such. Im going off stictly power and price.

2003 CHEVY TRAILBLAZER

AKA The Batmobile

Pioneer 6000UB

Sundown SAZ-3000D

2 Audio Q HDC3's

40' of 1/0 Gauge

2 Big Rear Batteries

A 38 HZ Box

KICK ASS!

Archived