Nova Posted February 6, 2010 Report Posted February 6, 2010 I believe this is the color I'm going to paint my truck and I want to see if it looks good with blacked out tail-lights and marker lights. Thanks Quote stop making sense you'll kill the argument. Earth, you feel me? You aren't loud enough to be felt.
ziggetyzag26 Posted February 6, 2010 Report Posted February 6, 2010 its pretty Quote Lost prophets carclub DD for life Visit my youtube My link
fox_racin4 Posted February 6, 2010 Report Posted February 6, 2010 front looks like it sits up higher then the rear? Quote 1998 gmc extd cab 12 crossfire C710s 4 SAZ-4500s 3 Singer 400A altsbuncha mids/highs Team Asshole
BeatBox Posted February 6, 2010 Report Posted February 6, 2010 front looks like it sits up higher then the rear? I think the fenders are different sizes Quote
Premier Posted March 10, 2010 Report Posted March 10, 2010 you just want the lights smoked? Quote 01 Crown Vic Kenwood HU iPad mounted MTX 1501D amp 2 12" MTX 7500 subs Stock alt and batt http://www.youtube.com/user/jasonleshuk/videos
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.