splzx3 Posted February 6, 2010 Report Posted February 6, 2010 (edited) no tunein yet just a lil some thing and a shout out 2 Decaf for the song 2 Edited February 6, 2010 by 01zx3 Quote ________________________________________________________________________ deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said: splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said: i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD lol your mom is a G! WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.
splzx3 Posted February 7, 2010 Author Report Posted February 7, 2010 no love ? Quote ________________________________________________________________________ deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said: splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said: i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD lol your mom is a G! WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.
jmitch Posted February 7, 2010 Report Posted February 7, 2010 pretty nice Quote I know a lil about everything so dont call me Mr. Know it All.
splzx3 Posted February 7, 2010 Author Report Posted February 7, 2010 thanks bro this is with 11 volts (car off and only a yellow top) xD Quote ________________________________________________________________________ deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said: splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said: i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD lol your mom is a G! WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.
splzx3 Posted February 7, 2010 Author Report Posted February 7, 2010 (edited) well i dont have a alt yet that y it was at 11 it only droped 1. somethin volts and i had a chager on it 2 lol my deck dont clip will 61 out of 62 so i put it at 60 to be safe and thanks bro i cant w8 till i get my alt in and tune all the amps Edited February 7, 2010 by 01zx3 Quote ________________________________________________________________________ deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said: splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said: i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD lol your mom is a G! WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.