XS Power

How Many Batteries Will I Need

I need a little help on what size batteries/ how many i will need. will be running

2 Audioque 3500d

2 Audioque AQ4X90

In a 06 Nissan Titan looking into a daul h/o alt set up.

3-4 XS 3100 or Kinetik 3800, and iff i had this much power i would look for a dualalt

"in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley

I have about the same amount of power in my truck. I installed 1 S3400 under the hood and 3 D3400's in the back. Thats a little bit more than I need but I am also adding a second alt as soon as I have the money. Will probably have 2 - 300 amp alts in there when im done.

I got those batteries during the XS group buy.

Edited by -Hobby-

I need a little help on what size batteries/ how many i will need. will be running

2 Audioque 3500d

2 Audioque AQ4X90

In a 06 Nissan Titan looking into a daul h/o alt set up.

We are currently working on a HO alt set up for the Titan now, but a dual set up looks like it will be tricky.

Were are you wanting to put the batteries? I know space is a premium in the Titan. How many total watts do you think you are going to be running?

RealPower800x135_zps58408f90.jpg

We are currently working on a HO alt set up for the Titan now, but a dual set up looks like it will be tricky.

Were are you wanting to put the batteries? I know space is a premium in the Titan. How many total watts do you think you are going to be running?

looks like ~8kw nate ^^^ :P

m_8e0e9deb0e2a020a7ff1bf0d3a6c3306.jpgth_140x100square.jpgth_140x100rev2animated.gifsoundigital.pngth_Banner_140x100.jpgn221468318568_2854.jpg

8_RedDevillogo.pngteamtexflex-1.jpg

thx for the info those are pricey!!!!!

Nope there r quality.

And if u build a system in this size u need quality. Ur amps suck on full pwer 5 normal batts in 15 mins.

Quality have his price. Look for some offers in the used for sell section. Or let it be and drive arround with

a clavilux.

"in the abundance of water, the fool is thirsty" Bob Marley

[/quote

I will be using the bed for battery storage. An i will be looking for more info on that alt> i heard that the dual atl set would be the way to go to keep the power up> whn that HO alt is done send me a pm on price.

I have about the same amount of power in my truck. I installed 1 S3400 under the hood and 3 D3400's in the back. Thats a little bit more than I need but I am also adding a second alt as soon as I have the money. Will probably have 2 - 300 amp alts in there when im done.

I got those batteries during the XS group buy.

yea i tried to get in on that buy but got on the site a week to late> my lost. i was thinking of gettin 1 HO atl first then if it don't hold up add another.

Nope there r quality.

And if u build a system in this size u need quality. Ur amps suck on full pwer 5 normal batts in 15 mins.

Quality have his price. Look for some offers in the used for sell section. Or let it be and drive arround with

a clavilux.

That's so true. thanks for the push. THIS IS MY FIRST BIG SYSTEM so i'm trying not to go wrong.