homemade home audio

• 3 weeks later...

yeah i'm actually looking in to making my own sets of towers for my comp. ill be having just some old pioneer 6.5's and 4x6's and thinking of getting some kicker 8's for the lows. just don't know how i should make the box. should i seal of the subs and have the other components share air? and how do i hook up my car amp to run them off my comp? how do i get a wall socket to power the amp? some sort of converter? plz all help and suggestions are appreciated and every bodies builds on here are sick. with ur help i'll make my towers and show them off.

2005 ford explorer xlt limited 4x4

2 xs power d3400s

2 runs of shca

mid/ highs- infinity 6x8 3 ways

2 18 ssa icons

2 aq 1200.1 @ 2 ohms

10 cubes tuned to 36 hrz

yeah i'm actually looking in to making my own sets of towers for my comp. ill be having just some old pioneer 6.5's and 4x6's and thinking of getting some kicker 8's for the lows. just don't know how i should make the box. should i seal of the subs and have the other components share air? and how do i hook up my car amp to run them off my comp? how do i get a wall socket to power the amp? some sort of converter? plz all help and suggestions are appreciated and every bodies builds on here are sick. with ur help i'll make my towers and show them off.

you can use a computer power supply with a car audio amp to power the sub. then rca's into headset adapter and hook it up to sub woofer out on your computer. with that you can get upwards to 1500 watts i think power supply's are at now.

reaper.png

bedliner spray, thats the difference. that shit goes on thick. if I did it again I would def use bedliner/undercoating/flektone, primer and spraypaint just doesnt work so well...unless you want to roundover/sand/seal with resin/sand again/primer/spray

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC

Archived