Enter snowmobilers/fiberglassers!!!

so i have a set of the older slp ultra light skis (the steel cage type) but my skins are shot. i am having a hard time finding skins for these skis so im thinking about making some out of fiber glass. do you think they would hold up?

Need any thing chromed? Hit me up!!!

gamer tag: (360)

mEmEnToMoRi64

My Myspace

refs:

from here: RollinSoLow, Derrick824, Ray

from c.a.c.o. : teamsubgopoof, splvictim20, SundownAudioNY

from C.A.J. : Donpisto, spladdict19, CAJunkyard, JBLCAMRY, DasBot (robot underground)

from ca.com: alxmlr789,photocrazy8

SMDsigbannr9.jpg

2c27c692.jpg

so i have a set of the older slp ultra light skis (the steel cage type) but my skins are shot. i am having a hard time finding skins for these skis so im thinking about making some out of fiber glass. do you think they would hold up?

Well, if all you ride are nice groomed trails and you never touch roads, I bet they might make it a season. Unless you think you can incorporate carbides into your fiberglass skins. I wouldn't even think about it in the midwest cause we're always crossing roads or finding nasty rough cornfields. Carbides are a must. I'll bet you can find skins for that if you wanted to.

It's all gone!

The Celica Build

Feedback

If I buy something from you, DO NOT USE FEDEX!

of course i will have carbides. lol it would just be a waste if i didnt. so far i can buy the skis with the skins on ebay for like 250-300 but i dont need the new skis. these skis are from back in the 90's and are on my 96 polaris xcr 600.

mEmEnToMoRi64

My Myspace

refs:

from C.A.J. : Donpisto, spladdict19, CAJunkyard, JBLCAMRY, DasBot (robot underground)

SMDsigbannr9.jpg

2c27c692.jpg

of course i will have carbides. lol it would just be a waste if i didnt. so far i can buy the skis with the skins on ebay for like 250-300 but i dont need the new skis. these skis are from back in the 90's and are on my 96 polaris xcr 600.

Ok good. What the fuck, give it shot. If it works, you may start a snowmobile revolution of do it yourselfers. If it doesn't, oh well, at least you tried. Do it, and take pics. :D

It's all gone!

The Celica Build

Feedback

If I buy something from you, DO NOT USE FEDEX!

maybe do a fiberglass core wrapped in carbon fiber.

mEmEnToMoRi64

My Myspace

refs:

SMDsigbannr9.jpg

2c27c692.jpg

Archived