I went to Mobile dynamics, I have also went to a real college for electronic engineering, and I have also studied acoustics and product design.

But

I learned more from just experience. over 15 years in the Industry and I have seen alot and done alot, but still learning.

And trust me, you will never learn everything. Get 20 years of experience and there will still be more to learn.

Schooling can help, but you dont need it to work as an installer or anything.

alright man thanks for the advice really apreciated and i learn more from doing hands on work so ur right just working more and gaining more experience will really help me out a ton

cowboys_logo.gif

If Morgan Freeman narrated a story on how great AIDS is, I would be captivated and tempted to contract it myself. His voice just fills my soul with warm fuzzies and puppy tears.

He has NO idea and may have a touch of autism to be honest.

Is this guy real or is he joking? i actually mistook him for a lesbian in that demo video

Wanted to mess around with a box for the garage. Was thinking 4 6x9 in 4 cube at like 30 hz...

These are the things that make me lol

ya experience will teach u lots and some places will pay for u to get mecp and what not

RIP The 03 prix!

New Ride

2003 Chevy Tahoe Z71

4 DC LVL 4 18s (2 currently installed)

2 DC PAI.2000 (1 currently installed)

1 DC PAI-120.4